DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hunt me some....

Cross

i’ll randomly post a hit list of things i need. find me still images of them and points shall be awarded!

first up, i need an image of someone’s arm being pulled back and pinned behind them in combat!

seriously.

now shoo, go hunt!

5 points for the pic 10 for the proper term for the hold that let me google effeciently

well i've been anxious for some reason today. hunt me up some good solid remedies and relaxation tips!

This isn't for the point thing, 'cuz I really don't have any good links or visual anythings to share right now, but when it comes to my own anxiety (I have GAD), I work out, then take a 30-minute shower (er...definitely not advisable for anyone who's stressed about money!), and then either look at videos of kittens until I feel better or, um, read and/or write guilty pleasure fluff fanfiction. LOL. That doesn't work for everyone, though. XD

I dunno. It's always sounded vaguely condescending to me when people send me links with lists of the usual tips (white noise, relaxing music, so on), but I can try to find a decent article or something when I get home (I'm killing time waiting for my pancake stack ATM).

Good luck with everything, though!

Edited by Adastreia

For relaxation here are some alternative ideas. 

Zen garden and meditation. 13728422_25.jpg.898aac1cd3ebbd3e81312d0315ad451d.jpg

bubble-bath-day-ftr.jpg.67a9b9059cf74464e0eb07effa61db51.jpg A nice relaxing bubble bath.

head-feet-message-brighton-relax-beauty.jpeg.78d33e9e2877838c40292c553da8f2cb.jpeg A message to relax your mind and body.

A trip to the beach to get in touch with nature and the ebb and flow of the tide. hqdefault.jpg.8accf893c3d5ff2455a5a0d071ac10bf.jpg

Maybe some green tea. 5b67bb7aa7cb7_download(1).jpg.9ce55387e7b37cdcff354c11976bf94c.jpg

Oh, I like those! Especially the ocean one. I've always felt more at home in the ocean than on land, TBH (I'm SCUBA-obsessed).

Another thing: I haven't tried aromatherapy per se, but scented candles have always made me feel better. (No, I'm not at all guilty of inhaling cinnamon candle aroma to the point where my roommates think I'm trying to get high....)

Cross aromatherapy is different. You find out what you can't have and what you can. I love aromatherapy. It honestly keeps me breathing sometimes. True aromatherapy is about the essence of the plants. There is a lot of fake stuff out there that is just garbage and yes, will make you sneeze. 

I am currently having allergy issues. It is brought on by the second-hand cigarette smoke I encountered on my way to the elevator at the hotel in Vegas.  I love that Arizona is a smoke-free state. Only have to worry about it outdoors and I usually can hold my breath long enough for that. I am extremely allergic to cigarette smoke. I will most likely be coughing for the next 2 months, all from 2 whiffs of exposure since I couldn't hold my breath long enough. Not to mention a gal lite up 1 table over at the food court area that was marked non-smoking. She did that as she was leaving luckily so I only got 1 whiff before I held my breath till it went away. Unfortunately, it only takes 1 whiff to make me sick for months. 

its weird been smoke free here for so long i keep forgetting other states arent. i can remember when every mall had ashtrays inside. now you're hard pressed to find them anywhere. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...