DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter Week 2018] Owl Post

Adella

A'right, don't mind the stench, but do come in quick as you can. Careful, don't slip, you don't want anything on this floor sticking to your robes *chuckle*

Now, we're all here? Good *claps hands together, and a loud squack comes from many beaks on the beams above* welcome to the owlery!!

This 's always a crown pleaser this one is. Please, see behind you the stacks of parchment and fresh quills for each of you. Well, you get to use them! In this game each person writes a letter, in the tone of a favorite character from the books and/or movies of Harry Potter. You'll address it to another character, and the next person to post as to write their letter from the point of view of that character which you wrote your previous letter to.

Example:

Dear Professor Snape,

I have noticed an uptick recently of garbage left lying around the dungeons, near to the entrance of your commonroom. Please do look into this matter, or else I will have to take this to the Headmaster.

Signed,

Professor Minerva McGonagall

Dear Filch,

I understand you have been lax on your cleaning duties in the dungeon of late. I also understand that your pet rodent also is in need of a medicine that Madam Pomfrey says only a potions master will be able to provide. One of these matters will solve the other. Don't let it happen again.

Professor Snape

*hands out a pen and parchment to each person who enters the owlery* right, so, here you go chaps! Get on with it now, don't be shy, and have a good time!!

Dearest Minerva!

Do make sure your Gryffindor students follow all the new rules I have put in place. I would rather not have to punish them for their misbehavior. It is to taxing to have to deal with all of them at the same time. 

Also please remind Mr. Potter that he has an appointment with myself at lunchtime tomorrow.

Sincerely, 

Dolores Umbridge

High Inquisitor

Dear Dumbledore,

I'm going to need you to remove that squat toad from the staff immediately before I have to transfigure her into something more befitting her charming personality.

If I receive one more owl from her, you're going to be bailing me out of Azkaban.

Sincerely,

Minerva

Oops! Should have read the rules first!

Dear Minerva,

I will take under advisement your request. Please keep in mind, however, that Cornelius has in some ways tied our hands in this situation. I will look for every opportunity to act upon your request. In the meantime, perhaps you can relieve some of your frustration by transfiguring the kittens in her plate collection to Centaurs.

Sincerely,

Albus

Edited by Daruya

Dear Peeves,

I require your assistance. Please report to my office at your earliest convenience. I can't put it on paper, just know you will enjoy it.

Sincerely,

Minerva

P.s. If you bring any more dead rats into my office, you will become one.

Hey, Filchy-wilchy,

Got some fanged frisbees for you but you'll have to find them first! And I shan't give you any clues, either! Okay, maybe one tiny little clue. Encased in tin or not at all, you'll find them up against a wall.

Peeves

• Elgee locked this topic