DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter week 2018] Mafia game thread

Sooh

Just now, Clovdyx said:

I absolutely hate this response/explanation, but I feel it's null-slightly town for Kat?  The bold is more or less spot on, and saying something is townie is sort of a read...

but not really a read. I didn't nor will I EVER say that Zander is town d1... or anyone else unless they are proclaimed by the Mod. I'm horrible at D1 reads and pretty horrible with D2, D3 and so on... lol :rolleyes:

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Katiora said:

but not really a read. I didn't nor will I EVER say that Zander is town d1... or anyone else unless they are proclaimed by the Mod. I'm horrible at D1 reads and pretty horrible with D2, D3 and so on... lol :rolleyes:

I'm not going to get into a pointless argument about saying the things somebody is doing/saying are more likely to be from town than mafia vs. saying the person IS town/mafia.  Nobody is expected anybody to completely conclude somebody's alignment is irrefutably and definitively anything, especially 24 hours into the game.

8 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

I absolutely hate this response/explanation, but I feel it's null-slightly town for Kat?  The bold is more or less spot on, and saying something is townie is sort of a read...

Sorry if you dont like it brother but if people are gonna throw flimsy/weak reasons for a Town read on anyone myself especially imma call it out. 

2 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

Kat, is there anyone you would rather lynch/not lynch over anybody else for any reason at this point?  No matter to what degree?

Is this going somewhere or i can i comment on it?!??!!?

11 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

you dont even know who is in the Band do you.....   sigh

you disappoint me.

you i expect this from.

I vant believe they wanted to try and lynch you while you were sleeping brother?!?!?!?!?

13 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Sorry if you dont like it brother but if people are gonna throw flimsy/weak reasons for a Town read on anyone myself especially imma call it out. 

I was talking about her response to you.  I actually thought your post was ~reasonable, given my knowledge of you and my knowledge of her as players.  In a universe where everybody is the same and gets treated the same way, I'd say you shouldn't have much of an issue with her post, but that's not how the game works.

11 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Is this going somewhere or i can i comment on it?!??!!?

I'm just trying to figure out if she has thoughts I can evaluate.

If anybody has thoughts, I'm all ears.

Basically at this point, I pretty much don't care who we lynch.  Zander and Kat are the two I'm most opposed to lynching right now, but I don't feel STRONGLY about either of them being town.  Nobody stands out to me as particularly scummy.

If I absolutely had to lynch somebody right now and that was it, I guess I'd go Hallia because I'm not sure about her Verb read and haven't gotten an answer.  

32 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

Kat, is there anyone you would rather lynch/not lynch over anybody else for any reason at this point?  No matter to what degree?

no... i don't want to lynch probably you are zander... mostly because I WANT you to be town... not because I really think you are. :sadface: But I really want you to... so please be town??? lol 

1 hour ago, Verbal32 said:

Yo, good to see ya!  It may have been years since we last played together, dunno....I'm feeling old and this isn't helping, lol.

Lol I was driving with some people on Saturday and somebody brought up the fact that One Direction got big 8 years ago... Everyone in the car was between 22 and 25 but we all simultaneously felt very old.

1 hour ago, Zanatron said:

pocketattemptdenied.gif

Pfsssh, there's no room in my pocket anyway. The wocket has made itself very comfortable. 

52 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

you i expect this from.

Ending a sentence with a preposition is scummy, man. Scummy. 

14 minutes ago, Katiora said:

BTW when does day end????? 

On 7/29/2018 at 1:59 PM, Sooh said:

Game on!

EOD 1:

bla_1533070800.png

Seems like a short day 1, especially since it started over the weekend. I don't think I mind though. Less time for Zander to bloat the thread to unreasonable proportions. 

1 minute ago, Ironeyes said:

Seems like a short day 1, especially since it started over the weekend. I don't think I mind though. Less time for Zander to bloat the thread to unreasonable proportions. 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

51 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

If anybody has thoughts, I'm all ears.

Basically at this point, I pretty much don't care who we lynch.  Zander and Kat are the two I'm most opposed to lynching right now, but I don't feel STRONGLY about either of them being town.  Nobody stands out to me as particularly scummy.

If I absolutely had to lynch somebody right now and that was it, I guess I'd go Hallia because I'm not sure about her Verb read and haven't gotten an answer.  

Tbh i feel its way too early to have reads on anyone atp.   I know we gotta get somewhere before dl but i wanna see things develop and since you guys arent spamming the thread with fluff....shouldht be to hard for people to get involved and we can have content to evaluate.

24 minutes ago, Ironeyes said:

giphy-1.gif

27 minutes ago, Ironeyes said:

Lol I was driving with some people on Saturday and somebody brought up the fact that One Direction got big 8 years ago... Everyone in the car was between 22 and 25 but we all simultaneously felt very old.

Pfsssh, there's no room in my pocket anyway. The wocket has made itself very comfortable. 

Ending a sentence with a preposition is scummy, man. Scummy. 

Wtf is a preposition?!?!?!  Are you trying to solicit Dice for sex?!?!?!?!?!

Lololololololol

See what I did there...

1 minute ago, Zanatron said:

Wtf is a preposition?!?!?!  Are you trying to solicit Dice for sex?!?!?!?!?!

Lololololololol

See what I did there...

I see what you did. It was almost as funny as my grammar joke. 

19 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

OMGUS is an ugly thing Lessa.

I'm sorry but I did think it was really good

6 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Hello other person from Canada!!!!!!!!

HAve you played Mafia with me before?!?!?!?!

Hello, and I don't think I have. It's been a long time since I've played and I don't think I've played with anyone here, I think but I could be wrong.

Not too sure about the Clov/Kat discussion about saying/thinking someone is town/scum.  Kinda feels like D1 stuff but also maybe a little off like scum pretending to be town. Not too sure which. Unvote for the meantime