DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter week 2018] Mafia game thread

Sooh

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sigh.  just as well u killed me last night zander cause otherwise u were dead.

im fine with mason qt going out

@Sooh  re some game stuff    dl extension    asking fif players want it at like 3am for some players and setting a short timer for the decision kinda ensures those players dont get to vote.    you mntioned in dt that 24hr dls dont work on dm dont work  id agree and add that for some reason the time you chose for dl doesnt seem to work for a bunch of people  if the inactivity at dltime is any indicator.

51 minutes ago, Ironeyes said:

Should've listened to that nagging instinct. Zander's play got less and less tight as the game went on, and I saw it happening. 

I figured when the crap at work went down and I missed dl I was screwed..  that was truthful.  I would have voted most likely voted Lessa in that spot.  I got a little dejected after that because I thought for sure I was done for.

11 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

@Sooh  re some game stuff    dl extension    asking fif players want it at like 3am for some players and setting a short timer for the decision kinda ensures those players dont get to vote.    you mntioned in dt that 24hr dls dont work on dm dont work  id agree and add that for some reason the time you chose for dl doesnt seem to work for a bunch of people  if the inactivity at dltime is any indicator.

The DL extension was more for me actually than for the game. I was super tired and not sure I'd make DL myself (hence Cory helped), but I decided that I needed at least half of the people from either faction in on it, and since I soon realized I wouldn't get that I cancelled that idea. It was spur of the moment and probably stupid, but I hope it didn't affect the game very negatively. It was never supposed to be there, so the fact that it didn't happen made it the way I intended for the game to be. 

The time I chose for DL was the time that worked best for me, right at my bedtime. I'm not going to warp my schedule to host a mafia game. I realize this means it's going to be early in the morning Aus, and middle to late afternoon US, and is as such not a great time, but I didn't want to stay up until 1 or 2 am to make DL better. Sorry, not sorry :P

• Elgee locked this topic