A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter week 2018] Mafia game thread

Sooh

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

I don't know if everybody else in the game has this opinion, but fwiw, Lessa has never played with me and I've never even heard of her.  Maybe a teammate tells her to avoid me, but IDK.

I dont know what or if Lessa knows about you but Id have a hard time thinking anyone she'd be partners with wouldn't warn her 

2 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

I disagree on Hallia...dont want her lynched today.  

I def vote Tress over Verb atp

Her content is fine.  Her...presentation?... is strange to me.  I thought her response to me from last night was more aggressive than it should have been for what I thought was a very straight forward, simple question.  Normally I'd say that kind of agitation is mor elikely from town, but it kind of pinged from BFG's game I spectated where I whiffed on her bad.  

It would definitely by a POE lynch, but that's pretty much where I'm at on ANYBODY, outside of that one thing against Verb.

Just now, dicetosser1 said:

here   where we at?

Awww man now we can't CFD him last minute :wink: lol 

Btw we are completely lost and have no clue what we're doing... or at least I don't :/ 

Just now, dicetosser1 said:

here   where we at?

Almost at dl

Tress is in the lead wagon.

Shes done a summary of the game without providing any of her own thoughts qnd just keeps popping in and saying shes busy while still not providing reads or thoughts

Just now, Clovdyx said:

I'd make a snarky comment, but I'm trying to be on my best behavior <3

If you were gonna say we could lynch you you beat me ti the ounch!!!!

Lolololololol

7 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

I don't know if everybody else in the game has this opinion, but fwiw, Lessa has never played with me and I've never even heard of her.  Maybe a teammate tells her to avoid me, but IDK.

Sorry to say but I've never heard of you either but I do get the feeling that you're a really experienced mafia player.

I'm not too sure about lynching Tress as I don't have a read on her but I do get what you're saying about the big recap post and no anaylsis.

FWIW I fully believe Tress is busy with work.  I mean, it's 2 in the afternoon and she's made no attempts to hide her schedule over the years.  If the thought is whether or not she's just sitting back at home and lurking the thread as scum and lying...she's not.  She just isn't.

But somebody's mafia, and I have 4 or 5 people I don't want to lynch and not that many options left.  And I know Tress can take a while to kind of... warm up to certain people, in terms of trust and whatnot... but having the time to take that lengthy of notes and not have really any thoughts on anyone is not a good sign.

1 minute ago, Clovdyx said:

FWIW I fully believe Tress is busy with work.  I mean, it's 2 in the afternoon and she's made no attempts to hide her schedule over the years.  If the thought is whether or not she's just sitting back at home and lurking the thread as scum and lying...she's not.  She just isn't.

But somebody's mafia, and I have 4 or 5 people I don't want to lynch and not that many options left.  And I know Tress can take a while to kind of... warm up to certain people, in terms of trust and whatnot... but having the time to take that lengthy of notes and not have really any thoughts on anyone is not a good sign.

Exactly my issue as well as posting saying she busy. I dont think she's necessarily lying about being busy but the bold and what i just mentioned makes me very very leary.

11 minutes ago, Lessa Nikia said:

Sorry to say but I've never heard of you either but I do get the feeling that you're a really experienced mafia player.

I'm not too sure about lynching Tress as I don't have a read on her but I do get what you're saying about the big recap post and no anaylsis.

No worried, I kind of figured that.  

I've played a couple of times. :unsure: