• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cory Caboose said:

Vote count:

Clov (1): Verb

Tress (1): Clov

Not voting (7): Tress, Zander, Hallia, Kat, Lessa, Dice, Ironeyes

bla_1533070800.png

Who all is here? Is it really going to be down to me and Zander to pick the lynch?

55 minutes ago, Katiora said:

I was asked my opinion. I'm known to give my opinion. :rolleyes: It's not a scumtell :tongue:

Normally I don't give it until much more time has passed but this day is short... so if i'm gonna put it out there I have to now. Take a breather and take off your tinfoil or I will be forced to put mine on... which will probably result in me dying :tongue: 

FML

42 minutes ago, Songstress said:

I  freaking told you there wasn't any analysis in that post. I have very limited time right now.  Deal with it.

40 minutes ago, Songstress said:

And of course my phone browser lost all my notes when I tried to check new posts. *headbang*

25 minutes ago, Songstress said:

That's it. Vote me and get it over with, or be patient.  I literally cannot satisfy you before deadline today, i have a job that requires me to work, and I already wasted my lunch break on trying to type up a reads list that my phone ate.

Can you at least see and or understand where my issue is coming from?!?!!??!!?

7 minutes ago, Ironeyes said:

On lunch break. Has Lessa posted anything other than that quick hello and a response to questions directed at her?

I think so.

@Ironeyes

Refresh me on your Clov read.  Its irt to Lessa 

2 minutes ago, Ironeyes said:

@Zander

Tyvm 

1 minute ago, Ironeyes said:

I was misreading Clovs posts, so that sus is pointless. I respect Verbs case on him and think verb is town for it but I'm not going to lynch Clov over it yet. 

Heres a question.

If you think Clov is Town do you think Scum!Lessa pushes the strongest player in the game?!?!?!?!

Only world i see that us if theyre W/W and Clov HATES needless bussing.

Thoughts?

I dunno...i wanna believe Tress is l3git busy in RL but she has time ti post that she is too busy to post and th3 only Meta I have on her is low threqd presence as Scum!Tress with little content.

FML 

Just now, Zanatron said:

Heres a question.

If you think Clov is Town do you think Scum!Lessa pushes the strongest player in the game?!?!?!?!

Thoughts?

I would be more confident answering this hypothetical if I had played with Lessa more. In a vacuum, though, I see her pushing him if an opportunity arises, such as Verb (another strong player) pushing Clov 

I doubt any wolves would be bussing atp, Chris's dislike of bussing aside. There are only two of them, so losing one is devastating 

Not willing to lynch Hallia today at all....while lynching Dice while asleep would be hilarious i dont feel hes Scum atp.

Clov and Verb i dobt feel are good D1 lunches...too valuable as Townies imo and theres really stuff i feel from both that makes me feel they could be Towny.

Leaves Tress,Kat,Lessa and Iron

In order of willing to lynch atp

Tress>Lessa>Kat>Iron 

1 minute ago, Ironeyes said:

I would be more confident answering this hypothetical if I had played with Lessa more. In a vacuum, though, I see her pushing him if an opportunity arises, such as Verb (another strong player) pushing Clov 

I doubt any wolves would be bussing atp, Chris's dislike of bussing aside. There are only two of them, so losing one is devastating 

Agreed irt bussing...which is funny coming from me...lolololololol.

But take a look at my last post and give me your thoughts.

I'm here.

Not going Zander/Kat/Dice.

Don't want to go Iron/Lessa.  I'm not going to strongly argue against any of them, but barring a counterwagon on one of the those three/myself, I won't vote there.

I still don't have any strong preference between Tress/Verb.  I'm fine with a Hallia lynch, but between Tress's massive notes with no analysis and Verb pushing based on a POE that I thought was pretty straight forward, I'd prefer one of htem.

5 hours ago, Zanatron said:

What about Clov?

You seemed to be sussing him earlier iirc?!??!

Hallia is always a low poster as either alignment.

Kat will post but normal as a Villager is confused D1 mostly and as SCum tends to force or manufacture reads.

Tress tends to hide from the thread as Scum and is light on content.

Tidbits I have on each fwiw.

Yes I'm still sus of Clov

5 hours ago, Zanatron said:

@Lessa Nikia

Sorry also forgot.....why Town on Verb?

He responses to Clov seem genuine but I've been wrong before.

19 minutes ago, Ironeyes said:

On lunch break. Has Lessa posted anything other than that quick hello and a response to questions directed at her?

Yes I'm here. I'm sorry. Screaming baby not helpful to the process

10 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Heres a question.

Thoughts?

I don't know if everybody else in the game has this opinion, but fwiw, Lessa has never played with me and I've never even heard of her.  Maybe a teammate tells her to avoid me, but IDK.

3 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Not willing to lynch Hallia today at all....while lynching Dice while asleep would be hilarious i dont feel hes Scum atp.

Clov and Verb i dobt feel are good D1 lunches...too valuable as Townies imo and theres really stuff i feel from both that makes me feel they could be Towny.

Leaves Tress,Kat,Lessa and Iron

In order of willing to lynch atp

Tress>Lessa>Kat>Iron 

1 minute ago, Zanatron said:

Agreed irt bussing...which is funny coming from me...lolololololol.

But take a look at my last post and give me your thoughts.

Solid reasoning, although I do that share your adamant dislike of lynching Hallia. I'm comfortable with voting Tress 

Just now, Clovdyx said:

I'm here.

Not going Zander/Kat/Dice.

Don't want to go Iron/Lessa.  I'm not going to strongly argue against any of them, but barring a counterwagon on one of the those three/myself, I won't vote there.

I still don't have any strong preference between Tress/Verb.  I'm fine with a Hallia lynch, but between Tress's massive notes with no analysis and Verb pushing based on a POE that I thought was pretty straight forward, I'd prefer one of htem.

I disagree on Hallia...dont want her lynched today.  

I def vote Tress over Verb atp

I"m here too... trying to make a decision... I'm not good at that though. On one hand I see what you're saying about Tress but I hate for her to be truly busy at work and get lynched because it's a short D1. 

Zander/Iron/whoever: am I just focused on the fact I know Verb is wrong about me, and I think his reasoning sucks?  Because I'll give him credit for going back and fact checking - I sort of skimmed the past couple pages so I don't know how valid his argument was - but beyond that...I'm really not feeling him this game.  And I don't think I've been terrible at reading him.

Granted, it's been a while since I've played with him, so maybe I'm expecting more overlap in our thoughts/styles if he's town than I should be.