DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter week 2018] Mafia game thread

Sooh

1 hour ago, Katiora said:

no... i don't want to lynch probably you are zander... mostly because I WANT you to be town... not because I really think you are. :sadface: But I really want you to... so please be town??? lol 

Well, I am, so... high five I guess?

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Lessa Nikia said:

I'm sorry but I did think it was really good

Hello, and I don't think I have. It's been a long time since I've played and I don't think I've played with anyone here, I think but I could be wrong.

Not too sure about the Clov/Kat discussion about saying/thinking someone is town/scum.  Kinda feels like D1 stuff but also maybe a little off like scum pretending to be town. Not too sure which. Unvote for the meantime

What makes you think its t/w and who is which then iyo and why?!?!?

1 hour ago, Ironeyes said:

I see what you did. It was almost as funny as my grammar joke. 

1 hour ago, Ironeyes said:

This, though... This was funny. 

pocketattemptdeniedx2.gif 

Just now, dicetosser1 said:

zander   thoughts on clov?

Lawl.

Hes done nothing to ping but Clovs prolly the best Wolf Ive ever seen so gonna need to see a lot more before i feel slightly confident on a read on him.  Either barring something crazy most likely not a D1 candidate imo.

2 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Want to see more Tress!!

* sets out copious amounts of chocolate*

Want to see Hallia explain her Verb read too.

Also want Lessa to address my question as well!!!

1 minute ago, dicetosser1 said:

zander answer me before you go please

1 minute ago, Zanatron said:

Lawl.

Hes done nothing to ping but Clovs prolly the best Wolf Ive ever seen so gonna need to see a lot more before i feel slightly confident on a read on him.  Either barring something crazy most likely not a D1 candidate imo.

yeah u ninjad me z

clovs focus on kat this game is sketching me out.

i get the jokey bit at the beginning  but then he questions her but gives her a im not gonna lynch her read before she answered.

Meh i felt more along the lines that he disagreed about hwe mot calling it a read but otherwise liked the response tho maybe i missinterrupted incorrectly?

12 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Want to see more Tress!!

* sets out copious amounts of chocolate*

Want to see Hallia explain her Verb read too.

:wub: Zander is my favorite 

Hard to play from work on my phone, especially since they actually expect me to ... ya know... work. :mad:

Will be home in a couple of hours. 

8 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

I like the fact Verb called out Hallias insta Town lean on him too fwiw

Meh.  I actually thought it wasn't a great look, only because it came right after I questioned her about it and I thought it could be mafia!Verb trying to appear skeptical.

Not a huge concern by any means, but not something I'm putting a lot of stock in I guess

6 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Meh i felt more along the lines that he disagreed about hwe mot calling it a read but otherwise liked the response tho maybe i missinterrupted incorrectly?

I think he meant my question about her lynching/not lynching list.  I don't agree with his take on it though - I don't think I implied I won't lynch Kat... just that I'd prefer most of the game over her.

2 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

Meh.  I actually thought it wasn't a great look, only because it came right after I questioned her about it and I thought it could be mafia!Verb trying to appear skeptical.

Not a huge concern by any means, but not something I'm putting a lot of stock in I guess

I wish we were Masons so I could just know you were a Villager too!!!!!!

I get what youre saying.  Guess it depends on Hallias alignment im yoyr scenario.

7 minutes ago, Songstress said:

:wub: Zander is my favorite 

Hard to play from work on my phone, especially since they actually expect me to ... ya know... work. :mad:

Will be home in a couple of hours. 

Ok Ill prolly be asleep but can you lay out your thoughts for me please so i can read up when I get to work tomorrow please?!?!?!?!?

i didnt think it was a read either tbh    you can say someones acting towny. that doesnt mean you think that person IS town   especially early game

I disagree, but like I said... I really have no interest in getting into a debate on what is and is not a read.  It's not going to help me solve, it's probably not going to help others solve, and I've long since accepted different people have different definitions.