DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Demandred On Ta'veren Tees!

Ayend'an

Hey, all! So the Ta'veren Tees Facebook page just announced the upcoming release of Chosen/Forsaken posters, featuring the art of Ariel Burgess. Moridin, Lanfear, Semirhage, Moghedien, and Graendal will be available for purchase through their website in September. The original series had six paintings, though, and included Demandred! I asked about it, and Ta'veren Tees replied that they'll only stock it if there's enough demand for him! Facebook-ers, please help show some Demandred love! (If he were still alive, I think he'd probably have killed a lot of people by now over this exclusion....)

Original post was on Friday the 27th, so it should be pretty easy to find on here:

https://m.facebook.com/TaverenTees/

Edited by Adastreia
OCD.

48 minutes ago, Cross said:

thats not the group that essentially steals art for their stuff is it? i know there's one on facebook that does that for tees and merch, can't remember the name of it though

Light, no! I hadn't heard about that. No, Ta'veren Tees is the officially licensed Wheel Of Time store. Ariel Burgess is one of several WoT artists affiliated with Ta'veren Tees. All of their products and artwork are Harriet-approved, and Dragonmount.com is listed as a Ta'veren Tees ally.

http://www.taverentees.com/category_s/1824.htm

Edited by Adastreia

sweetness!

yeah theres some WoT themed tee people om facebook that apprently use artwork without crediting or paying the artists. essentially swiping  it to make a profit. man inwish i could remember the name of them