DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the BT, Adastreia!

Songstress

For shame, for shame!  It's been almost 3 days and nobody has initiated Adastreia into our official BT welcoming tradition...  the half-mad (but tainted and joyous) welcome thread!

YOU FOUND US (and here we thought we were well hidden on The Farm :unsure: )  AND NOW WE WELCOME YOU!  

And of course, we welcome you with brownies first and foremost...

Spring-14-Brownies-044-resized.jpg

(Don't mind the chunks.  It's pure, concentrated tainted saidin of course... They're just there to get you used to the crazy.)

Now please, tell us about you.   *pulls out the stalker notepad*

When did you find the Wheel of Time?  How did you hear about Dragonmount?  Which Asha'man is your favorite?  Exactly how insane are you?

And what exactly WOULD you do for a Klondike bar?

Thank you! ☺

Okay, basics (from DM intro post): I'm a 29 year-old pro wrestling manager-in-training, metal music journalist (Sonic Cathedral Webzine), and proud member of Team M'Hael!

I don't remember when I discovered WoT, TBH, but I'm completely obsessed with the world and its characters. I've been lurking here on Dragonmount for a long time, mostly in threads about my favorite characters: Mazrim Taim, Logain Ablar, Moridin, Demandred, and Asmodean. Taim is my favorite, but Logain is a close second; I write about those two a lot over on AO3 and my WoT Tumblr blog. As for insanity... I dunno, I like to think I'm very sane next to people like Rand. For example, I only rarely engage in long internal dialogues with Lews Therin; most of mine are with Moridin. XD 

I don't like Klondike bars, but I would kill for one of those brownies. 

Edited by Adastreia