DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sooh

Start date: July 29th

Phases: 24/24 or 36/12. In the event of 24/24 all phase changes will happen at 5pm EST, and if we end up with 36/12 Day will end at 5pm EST and Night will end at 5am EST.  Let me know your preferences.

Setup: Open. Town gets a pair of masons, the rest are vanilla.

We'll run with 9, 11 or 13 players, depending on how many wants to play.

This will be a strictly deadline game. There will be no hammer mechanic.

As usual in the White Tower the mafia games will be moderated a bit more heavily. We want to keep this game drama-free, so please keep that in mind if you want to come play.

1. Tress

2. Dice

3. Lessa

4. Zanderman

5. Verbal

6. Katiora

7. Ironeyes

8. Hallia

9. Clov

Sub list:

Minuet

Possible spectators will have to PM me once the game has started to get dead thread access.

Edited by Sooh

I know this is more of a quiet game and such but willing to help out I'm any way...player mentor sub.   It's a Warders sworn duty to serve the lovely Aes Sedai.

*bows formally then as the Sisters turn their backs trips Dice *

9 hours ago, Zanatron said:

I know this is more of a quiet game and such but willing to help out I'm any way...player mentor sub.   It's a Warders sworn duty to serve the lovely Aes Sedai.

*bows formally then as the Sisters turn their backs trips Dice *

Pretty sure we need you as a player. I put you in <3

I would love to join in the shenanigans, but I am not available until July 31st. So, if you start on the 29th then maybe I can be a sub. I will be out of town traveling on the 29th and 30th. My phone is not DM friendly. 

26 minutes ago, Minuet said:

I would love to join in the shenanigans, but I am not available until July 31st. So, if you start on the 29th then maybe I can be a sub. I will be out of town traveling on the 29th and 30th. My phone is not DM friendly. 

We're usually quite restricted in terms of the start date, but having a sub is awesome! We usually need them <3

Hallia signed up over discord, so now we just need one more. Hopefully we can get that before I have to start up the game. 

Also since nobody has stated a preference in terms of phases I'm going to go with 24/24. I will probably make the first day phase 48h though, just to get the game off to a good start and give everyone a chance to play.

woop!

Randing in process! Please refrain from posting anymore here if you are already signed up for the game. If you want to be a sub you can still post here and I'll add you to the list.

• Elgee locked this topic