The Don

CotS idea

I was rummaging through my old posts and I forgot that I had a Darkfriend that was going to build an army for Sammael. I think the Chosen in charge is less important than if anyone else is in, regular Darkfriends could have an active part in the Last Battle. Why should shadowspawn have all the fun?

Anyway, the army would be called the Black Hand. My character was Dagan al'Kar, a Shenarian soldier turned Darkfriend. The original plan was to rebuild the Tower of the Black Dawn, former home of the Shar Mahdi order, as well as Peaten al'Kar, Master of the Order/Slayer (also Dagan's father). The Tower is in the Blight. We don't have to go back there but if we do, we can have our army fight their way to it to prove their worthiness and reclaim it from the Blight.

Thoughts?

I like this idea!

Especially because it allows for two- sided interaction during battles etc...

*Brain whirs with possibilities*

I'm pretty sure the BT, WK and Band would love to battle it out with such an army over time...

Damn you!  Might have to make a new character.  None of my evil ones are available... And I don't feel like raising Kate to the shawl.  

I don't even remember who's bio might still be around lol.

Cool! I'm glad other people like the idea! 

So the next step, I guess, is to figure out how many Darkfriends would be in the army. I was thinking about 5000-10,000 soldiers, which I think would put them below the size of the Band or Children of the Light, but still formidable. Also, near the Tower is a Trolloc camp. In the books, the Trollocs seemed to have some affection for Isam, who in the RP is Dagan's father. It might be enough reason for them to ally themselves with him, especially if Peaten makes an appearance. The neverending ranks of Trollocs would be enough to put them on par with most armies. Their Myrddraal won't like it, but that could be a rivalry to work with too. Add Dragkhar , maybe a willing Dreadlord or two, that's a badass army.

Another thing I just thought of is Peaten, or even Dagan himself have claim to the throne of Malkier. There's also the possibility of an actual, Blight/Shadow twisted version of the kingdom of Malkier.

Edited by The Don