LilyElizabeth

New Moridin and Cuen'Shaidar

First of all, let me thank Eddie and Killa for all their hard work as they held these positions. Thanks, guys!

Cross has agreed to step up as Moridin, otherwise known as Head of the Dreadlords. And Dar'Jen has agreed to take on the Black Ajah as Cuen'Shaidar. 

I want to see lots of welcome stabs!!

Thanks, ladies, for stepping up *stabs them both*

ya know this feels suspiciously like a gang initiation

*stabs Cross* Congratulations Moridin.

*stabs DJ*  Congratulations Cuen'Shaidar.

Cross, nice clip. Not enough Loki.  The best part of those movies is watching him. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Yes! Or even the price of real vanilla extract. A friend of mine was moving once and in cleaning out her kitchen of 'extra things' gave me a 'pint' bottle of mexican vanilla for free. It was amazing! Lasted me years even with all the baking I do (and my liberal use of vanilla in baking.)  
    • A lot of my choices are pretty subjective when it comes to alignment (I'm all for sympathetic villains and, erm, complicated characters), but here goes:   WoT: Mazrim Taim (Jordan's), Moridin, Demandred, Asmodean, and Aginor/Osan'gar. Also Lanfear, Mesaana, Moghedien, and Alviarin.   MEN: Alastair from Supernatural; Anakin Skywalker (er, the character concept, not the execution); Azazel from Supernatural; Castiel as God from Supernatural; Cole Turner/Belthazor from Charmed; Jaime Lannister; Light Yagami from Death Note (season 1); Loki (Tom Hiddleston); Luke Castellan from Percy Jackson; Lucifer from Supernatural; Magneto (Michael Fassbender); Negan; Pan from Once; Petyr Baelish; Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold from Once; Seth Rollins from WWE (original heel turn); Severus Snape (Alan Rickman); Spike from BTVS (seasons 2-5); Tom Riddle; Triple H from WWE; Viktor from Underworld; WolfStar SunSoar from Wayfarer Redemption (yes, that series had a world of problems, but I love characters with such long, complex endgames); etc.   WOMEN: Cora from Once; Jean Grey as Dark Phoenix (Claremont run); Dark Willow from BtVS; Elsa Schneider from Indiana Jones; Emma Frost (prior to Morrison's run); Faith Lehane from BtVS; Lilith from Supernatural; Madelyne Pryor as Goblin Queen; Meg from Supernatural (Nicki Aycox); Regina from Once; Ruby from Supernatural (Katie Cassidy); etc.   I'm sure there are more, 'cuz I really like the baddies, but that's all my insomniac brain can dredge up at the moment. XD