DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

July Roll Call (2018)

Ryrin

Great! We had a tasty lunch (with homemade pies), and I watched 1776, and then friends came over for the food and we watched Independence Day, then went over to the lake for the city sponsored fireworks display. We found a wonderful spot in the shade to wait for dark, and enjoyed the show! This was the first summer in three that my son was home from camp so he did not miss the fireworks this year. :smile:

• Club Leader

It was interesting. I went out to dinner with my boyfriend, while the kids grilled at home. Then we went to the high school to hold a spot to watch the fireworks. The kids were so late that we didn't get to see them until after the show!

I got to visit with all the grandkids and family for the 4th. Minus my hubby that is. It was nice to just sit and relax and have them playing around us. The younger two are inseparable. I swear Liam is in love with Kylie. They are both 3. Kylie finally will play with him and not just push him out of her way. It is rather funny to watch. 

• RP - LEGACY

Enjoyed some time with my son. After waiting all day, we finally managed an hour in the apartment complex pool all to ourselves. Afterwards we had dinner with my parents. Then, I drove us all around looking at small fireworks displays, seeing lots of deer in the park, and having a good time laughing in the car. It was a nice little adventure.