DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Forsaken

Tigara

The Forsaken are kind of my peeve, so I was wondering if you guys could help me fill up this chart. Note: these are according to how far I have read(book Cool

Ishmael-killed at Falme, brought back as Moridin

Lanfear- put through melting ter'angreal, current status unknown

Rahvin- In Caemlyn, balefired

Sammael- In Illian,killed by Mashadar

Messana- In White Tower, alive

Semirhage- alive, location????

Aginor- killed in Eye of the World, brought back to Sheinar as Oran'gar

Balthamael- killed in eye of the World, brought back to life as Aran'gar(a girl!)

Asmodean- killed in Aiel waste, current status??

Graendal- In Arad Doman, currently alive

Moghedien- First found in Tarabon, later captured, then freed, last seen in Ebou Dar

Bel'al, In Tear, killed with balefire.

If you could help fill it up, that would be great!

Guest Barmacral
Lanfear- put through melting ter'angreal, current status unknown

Is Cyndane. Not said strictly in the series, but has knowledge and thinks in a way that only Lanfear knows or thinks.

Moridin seems to be sticking to Shayoul Ghoul at the moment, using Cyndane and Moghedian as his lackied.

Lanfear died some time after passing through the doorway and was recycled as Cyndane. As Cyndane she was leashed to Moridin's will using a soultrap, a cou'souvra. She has seemingly been a tool with which he has been organising darkfriends, though recently it has been suggested that she is Caemlyn hiding under the persona of Sylvase.

Semirhage took on the persona of Anath Djore, and was Tuon's Truthspeaker. She organised the destruction of the Seanchan imperial court, organised to have Suroth made Empress, and trie to capture Rand. Her plan backfired thanks to Cadsuane, and now she is currently held prisoner by Rand.

Aginor's reincarnation was called Osan'gar, not Oran'gar. Osan'gar took on the persona of Corlan Dashiva, and Asha'man in Rand retinue until he joined with the renegades to try and kill him in PoD. Osan'gar was killed by Elza during the cleansing.

Aran'gar was until recently under the guise of Halima, and hid out amongst the Rebel Aes Sedai. She was recently exposed by Romanda, and fled.

Asmodean died in Caemlyn, not the Waste. The Dark One has stated that he will not be brought back.

Moghedian is also leashed to Moridin by a soultrap. She also seems to be acting as his lackey.

The rest you got right.

Guest Barmacral

He has already stated on a similar thread in the general forum that he is on book 8 and cares nothing about spoilers, so bring em on.

In KoD, Rand organized an encounter with "The Daughter of the Nine Moons" which in fact turned out to be Semi...

Thank's to Cadsuane who probably had a ter'angreal to detect inverted weaves, they managed to capture her, with the cost of Rand's hand... :?

She also told everybody that Rand has Lews Therin in his head.

MASSIVE SPOILERS THROUGH KNIFE OF DREAMS:

Ishamael: Masqueraded as Ba'alzamon until he was killed at the Stone of Tear by Rand. Was later reborn as Moridin. Is currently proclaiming himself Nae'blis.

Lanfear: Went through the Doorway outside Cairhien with Moiriane, something happened inside, has been reborn as Cydane and is a puppet of Moridin.

Rahvin: Balfired by Rand in Caemlyn

Sammael: Ruled Illian, killed by Mashadar, current status unknown.

Demandred: Currently alive, doing something, location still unknown.

Messana: In the White Tower, who she's posing as is unconfirmed.

Semirhage: Acted as Anath Djore, Tuon's Truthspeaker, was kidnapped by Rand, Cadsuane, Logain, and Davrim Bashere.

Aginor: died at the Eye of the World, reborn as Osan'gar, posed as the Asha'man Dashiva. Later killed at Shadar Logoth.

Balthamael: died at the Eye of the World, reborn as Aran'gar. Posed as Halima and treated Egwene's "head aches." Later discovered and fled.

Asmodean: Killed at Caemlyn. Killer unkown.

Graendal: Alive and in control of Arad Doman.

Moghedien: Ran some black sisters in Tarabon, later captured, freed by Aran'gar, put in a mindtrap by Moridin.

Bel'al: Balfired by Moiraine in Tear.

Demandred: Currently alive, doing something,

Lol. Is that at the place? With the thing?

Semirhage: Acted as Anath Djore, Tuon's Truthspeaker, was kidnapped by Rand, Cadsuane, Logain, and Davrim Bashere.

Well, kidnapped isn't really the right word. She layed a trap for Rand which was foiled by Cadsuane, and in the ensuing battle she was captured. Also Min threw a knife at her coz Min's a badass.

And you wanted to be the penultimate WoT Geek. Everyone knows that Asmodean was slain by Narg the Trolloc.

Perhaps. We don't know wether she chose to stick around in light of the thousands of wise ones and Asha'men, not to mention hundreds of thousands of soldiers. Personally i hope she did. I want to see a confrontation between her and Aviendha.

Demandred: Currently alive' date=' doing something,[/quote']

Lol. Is that at the place? With the thing?

Yup. :P

Well, kidnapped isn't really the right word. She layed a trap for Rand which was foiled by Cadsuane, and in the ensuing battle she was captured. Also Min threw a knife at her coz Min's a badass.

Ok, fine Mr. Techincal, we can go with foiled. And yeah, Min was a badass, until right after when all she could do was cry. :roll:

And you wanted to be the penultimate WoT Geek. Everyone knows that Asmodean was slain by Narg the Trolloc.

Wait! I thought it was Bela?

Perhaps. We don't know wether she chose to stick around in light of the thousands of wise ones and Asha'men, not to mention hundreds of thousands of soldiers. Personally i hope she did. I want to see a confrontation between her and Aviendha.

True, but as far as we DO know she's still there. I figure she's still there, cause that way RJ can bring her out before the Last Battle.

Wait! I thought it was Bela?

Don't be silly. Bela's a horse. A Trolloc thats been dead since book one makes MUCH more sense.

True, but as far as we DO know she's still there. I figure she's still there, cause that way RJ can bring her out before the Last Battle.

As i said, i do hope she is still there. But she does have a track record of being wary. She even thinks to herself at one stage that if al'Thor ever came after her, she would abandon everything in a heartbeat and re-establish herself elsewhere. It's just a question of wether she considers Rand sending half a million soldiers, and 3 to 4 thousand channlers to her back door as Rand coming after her.

Well.... she was meant to cause chaos, and she has in Arad Doman to quite a degree. Depends on wether she sees Rand coming as simply to try and stop the chaos that exists, or as a direct attack on her.

She doesn't know that Rand has Semirhage, at least we don't know that she does. So maybe Semirhage tells Rand where Graendhal is, and then Rand "surprises" her. There's not enough story for her to relocate and accomplish anything, though she could run to another Forsaken. Problem is, after Sammael's death, she doesn't really have any alliances.

So I would still place her in Arad Doman, at the moment. In AMoL she could very well flee to Demandred, or be taken in by Moridin, OR be beaten by Rand and his armies.

To be fair though, Graendal doesn't exactly have a power base. She has a palace, and from there she has worked to destabalize the land, but there are no real ties tying her there. She could quite easily relocate. Her power isn't in her control of Arad Domon, its in her connections and her knowledge, and that remains viable.

I don't see her fleeing to anyones protection, however.

Archived