DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Favorite foods

Leyrann

@Leyrann loo well it's less than two hours away, I live not far from the border. It's pretty normal for us to drive up to Minneapolis (about 2.5 hours) to go to concerts there so I leave the state on a decent basis.

I could drive South for 4-5 hours and still be in Iowa so less than 2 I don't consider too far haha.

1 hour ago, Talmanes said:

@Leyrann loo well it's less than two hours away, I live not far from the border. It's pretty normal for us to drive up to Minneapolis (about 2.5 hours) to go to concerts there so I leave the state on a decent basis.

I could drive South for 4-5 hours and still be in Iowa so less than 2 I don't consider too far haha.

I live a few km from the border with Germany. If you'd drive west for two hours you'd probably find yourself in the North Sea. Maybe somewhere around Amsterdam. North-south is a little longer, something like three hours from one side to the other.

1 hour ago, Illian Tear said:

Lol. Where I like if I drive for 5 hours any direction I'm still in Texas.

Texas is stupid big.

Most of the Western United States is stupid big compared to Europe - New England, that's another story. (Never been there, mind you, but I've stared at maps for a very long time.)