DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Returning RPer

The Don

Hello all. It's been a long time, but I've gotten the itch to do some writing again. I want to start a new character, but I also have some old ones I can dust off if necessary, including a main character, if someone else hasn't taken over Slayer. Anywho... I'll be around, checking old boards and new rules, and deciding what kind of character I want to create.

Thank you!

I had characters in all the orgs? Divisions? Whatever they are now. My main ones though we're Jaem Caran, retired Commander of the Band, and Muaghde, General of the Imperial Air Force. When we had Ircarns I was also The Dark One.

*snugglebites* I hope you've popped by the Reds as well, brother. Don't make me send Mysty looking for you. :laugh:

As for the RP, welcome back. :smile: Look forward to seeing this new character. Nobody else has taken over Slayer. No active CotS players basically since Lii became inactive and stepped down as RGL. 

Heya! Another old face!!!!

I don't have any CotS peoples specifically.  Transfered my one surviving atm to the Warders.  But Mat's progeny are running around!  Sadly Mat's dead