DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Songstress

I have a serious problem.

13 hours ago, Talmanes said:

Oh. My. God. How have I never seen that before? Lmao wow

You should check out their other videos as well. Woods of Trees are amazing.

@Leyrann Not gonna lie, not a Black Metal fan, but I did watch some others and they were pretty darn funny.

Edited by Talmanes
Holy cow so many typos

6 hours ago, Talmanes said:

@Leyrann Not gonna lie, not a Black Metal fan, but I did watch some others and they were pretty darn funny.

Same here. I'm not much for Black Metal, but Woods of Trees are an exception.

I'm playing through Pokemon White again and caught a Litwick. Every time I bring it out to battle, the song that gets stuck in my head is, "Iiiiiiiiiii'm gonna swiiiiiiiing from the Chandeluuuuuuuure! From the Chandeluuuuuuuuuuure!"

Does replacing the song in your head with a parody of that same song count?

Edited by Ironeyes

*soundly beats Marsh about the head and shoulders*

Evil beast. :tongue:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Your position that anything other than - kick - them - all - out - is tantamount to amnesty is entirely impractical to say the least 
    • Rand felt hot and cold when he channeled at the beginning of book 1. the only explaination I can come up with is that since he did it while racing on a horse thru the night while running from a fade... he was overstimulated and didn’t have the time to fully experience the scum. appreciate your perspective here and elsewhere. Enjoying everone’s comments.
    • I'm not interested in Amnesty. Just because the late John McCain and his cohort of Koch brother sell outs want it doesn't mean it is a legitimate position of the right.   Source? I wasn't aware of any hard limit set by anyone. If so I'll retract my statement with apologies.
    • There were immigration reform acts in 2006 and 2014, both with bipartisan support, both tanked by hard right/nationalist/xenophobic elements of the Republican Party.   outside of that, I believe that the overall immigration levels are determined by the president...so you vote for those every 4 years 
    • When was the vote on how many people are allowed to immigrate? I must have missed that one.