DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Did We Survive?

Taymist

Welcome back, folks. :wacko: Not quite such a long shut down this time thankfully. Hopefully we haven't lost anyone due to the lack of access. Definitely unavoidable though. Tech problems with the server for anyone who missed the Facebook updates from Jason.

Did you all survive without the forums? :laugh: What have you been up to meantime? How is everyone? It actually happened at a very convenient moment for me as I've been super busy with work. Hoping to get some writing time this weekend. 

If anyone's having any problems since the boards came back up, don't forget to post on the Bugs board or let me know. 

Well I did survive ^.^

... but mainly because I had Elder Scrolls Online on the side <3

... and a big garden that needs to be taken care of lol

I...

survived?

Uni is over for the semester as of a few hours ago, staying-up-all-night computer time can now be for RP purposes!

(mustavoidmafiamustavoidmafiamustavoidmafia)

Pleased to see you all here again anyway. *nails all your feets to the floor* 

lol Cass, be good to have you around more now. You must be glad that's over.

*twaps Kyn on the nose* trust you!

I don't think you'd be the only one, Kat. At least the chat was there for people this time.

I'm checking messages and around if needed, but be aware I may be slower for the time being. My other half had an unexpected emergency appendectomy, (with various complications), just over a week ago and it's a 6 week minimum recovery time so I'm a bit busy.