A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Critical Role

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's addictive. >.> I 'needed' a brain break as i'm in the (third) rewatch of the chroma conclave arch. 

I'm really liking the grit of the current season. It feels so different and unique from the first season that I don't feel is fair to compare anymore. Which really is a testament to Mercer's ability to world-build and storytelling.

1 hour ago, Arie said:

Hide contents

In the new campaign, yes. It was kinda heartbreaking.: ?

Oh ok. Wow I can't wait to find out who it was. If I had to guess I would say Grog or Percy. Grog is just a meat shield and Percy doesn't have much in the way of magical defense iirc. What is the "new campaign" by the way?

"New Campaign" They finished the one which you are on, and started a second. Roughly after 114/115 episodes of the first. The campaign you are on has some very harrowing deaths, but none that can not be healed by strong magics.

Though, one does roll up a new character in first. ?

Edited by Arie

Nevermind. Had to go to the actual G&S website to find it.

Idk why it's not listed on youtube.

Edit: Nevermind x2. I guess I'm just dumb. Ignore me.

To make this post not 100% pointless, has anyone here bought CR merch?

Edited by Nolder

I have! I have the first Art Book, Pencils, and the RPG Setting. And it's delicious with information!

I personally do subscribe to ProjectAlpha.com. I don't have to fight with the episodes and I gain access to so many other goodies. (Only thing I actually subscribe to and use!!!). If you're ever missing the episodes i do believe they are also available on the G&S website.

What is project alpha? A fan site?

Also... Spoilers question...

Do you know what happened to Tiberius? Why did he quit the show? The party is seriously lacking in arcane power now. Scanlan is good but he's not as powerful and Kyleith keeps misreading her damn spells and messing up! They need some kind of wizard.

Project Alpha is a subscription-based streaming service that allows Geek & Sundry and Nerdist to basically make whatever content they want. You get access to a lot of shows that I found worth giving my money to instead of Twitch.

So, Orion went down a spiral of depression and drugs and took a game hiatus. While it wasn't related to the cast or show, it was a personal issue he had to deal with. He has mended the friendships since this time, but he no longer participates in the show and hasn't since he left.

The party balances out a little bit after. All the Druid spells are a b!tch to track, they have soooo many!!, but Marisha figures it out eventually. :D

10 hours ago, Arie said:

Project Alpha is a subscription-based streaming service that allows Geek & Sundry and Nerdist to basically make whatever content they want. You get access to a lot of shows that I found worth giving my money to instead of Twitch.

Ohh I see. Yeah it's probably better for them than Twitch itself but I can see why it might not be for everyone.

10 hours ago, Arie said:

Reveal hidden contents

So, Orion went down a spiral of depression and drugs and took a game hiatus. While it wasn't related to the cast or show, it was a personal issue he had to deal with. He has mended the friendships since this time, but he no longer participates in the show and hasn't since he left.

The party balances out a little bit after. All the Druid spells are a b!tch to track, they have soooo many!!, but Marisha figures it out eventually. ?

Oh no...That's too bad.

? I'm glad he got through it though. And yeah the Druid spells seem reeeaaally powerful and cool that's why it's been a bit frustrating watching her mismanage them. Looking forward to seeing her get a better handle on it.

Thank you for answering my questions by the way I really appreciate it.

How about a fun one? Who is your favorite character?

As I've watched my opinion on this has changed. It's a very hard race between Scanlan and Vex but I have to give it to Vex. Her never ending desire for more loot, an armored bear trained for war that rarely sees battle, and high passive perception just really does it for me. Oh and the winking.

It's unfortunate because I think Travis is like my favorite person there but he plays Grog who is an idiot and he kind of has to go with that for role-playing purposes. I think if/when they eventually make new characters whoever Travis makes will be my favorite. But until then it's Vex.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...