DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lily's Uni journey

LilyElizabeth

On 5/17/2018 at 9:01 PM, LilyElizabeth said:

So, I applied to Uni today. I am going to go for my Bachelor's after 20 years since my AA degree. I'm scared, nervous, excited and happy. Did I mention scared?

You'll own it no problemo =)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Club Leader

I've been accepted, so yay for that. I meet with an Advisor on July 5th to choose my classes for the Fall. Got my financial aid squared away, so that's good. It's becoming more real and less scary, so that's also good. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Club Leader

I already bought the books for Careers in Psychology. They were cheaper on Amazon than at ASU's bookstore. The class doesn't start till October. The professor of the class that starts in August hasn't posted a book list yet. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Club Leader

I already ordered my book for the class that starts in two weeks from Amazon. I'm just waiting for it to arrive. I'm finding them cheaper, too. 

I'll let you know about the job as soon as it actually starts. Today is just orientation - CPR, First Aid, and fingerprinting and stuff like that. 

• Club Leader

Well, today I finished my orientation class. Now I wait until the 16th for the actual semester to start. The textbook for the first class will arrive tomorrow, so I'll get the chance to practice taking notes with it before the semester actually starts.