DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Would you buy these games ?

I hope there'll be add-ons with metal lol \m/

I kinda like the idea of the lightsaber:tongue: Gonna have to find a way to test this!

Especially since it seems the game is only available on PC grrr

Edited by Chaelca

I just discovered that if I DL two small programs, I could use my Playstation VR stuff for PC games *evil grin*

Now what about this one ?

(it's quite expensive too :sad: )

... yes... but lightsabers !!!!!!

XD

Now my living room is way to small for that. Already tried to fight against the hubby with swords and daggers there... erm...  We ALMOST broke stuff lol

true XD

Well so far, since we are doing heavy work in the garden we could use a shovel and a rake. 

This would make gardening way funnier lol 

The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington, S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is supposed to be a futuristic RPG game with an open world indeed. Now I hope that it won't be like GTA lol because I don't like that franchise ^.^

The studio is also responsible for the Witcher that I really love (now, I wonder how they'll manage to keep the diversity of the missions and the fantastic lore they offered us in the Witcher... in this very modern setting).

Also here we'll have customizable characters >>

I love to customize my characters lol

• 1 month later...

all right....

So, I've recently been reading Lovecrafts collected works. 

First and Foremost, that is not reminiscent in the least of any of his stories.

Second, I am impressed with that they actually got the green-stone-figurine of Cthulu pretty much right, It wasn't quite corpulent enough, I think, but close enough

Third, none of his characters were very competent with weapons, or were that kind of person. They were all reseachers, often old men, and usually insane by the end of the tale.

Furthermore, it just kind of feels off. I don't think it really captured the spirit of his novels. The entire ocean above him thing, and the cyclical path of him dying just aren't the sort of thing that I think Lovecraft would write.

In fact, if you really dig into the cthulu cycle, most of Humanities precursors aren't even very malevolent, with the possible excpetion of Cthulu's race. I'll grant that they do indeed demand a lot of human sacrifices, but the old ones, the outer ones, the great ones, (three of the various races he created) are just other civilizations.

The old ones eventually get killed off by the Shoggoths, amphibious carnivourous slimes, the outer ones, sentient fungi, really just want to mine gold on Earth, and to not be bothered. Then the great ones just want to not get killed by their ancient enemies and want to gather all of the knowledge that they can.

Then, some of the major dieties, Yog-Sothoth, is actually everyone. we are all facets of it. I don't think it really wants to kill any of us.

Then, Azathoth is just a mindless particle storm, or something like that. 

I think I might have gone off on a bit of a tangent....

Tl;Dr, it doesn't really seem like something Lovecraft would create, but I think I'd still play it, if only to get outraged at the inaccuracies.

• 4 weeks later...