DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hell has frozen over

WhiteWolf

@Tay There was defiately nagging,wheedling,whining and an attempt to make me feel guilty....and the one weapon you have that no one can resist, your cuteness :smile:

@Chaelca I know it is hard to believe, but she is a zen master at nagging, i have suffered it first hend for many a year

@Lavinya Thanks for the welcome and remembering the training, or was it so arduous you have been scarred for life :biggrin:

@Mat Good to see you as well Mat, the last photo of your girls was excellent, i can't beleive how much they resemble you.....and less of the old you :tongue:

She did mean it, she did. (shush, don't spoil it now, girl!) Mat said you have an old face! It's official. I shall hereto and forthwith refer to you as Ancient One. Especially if you start this cute nonsense again. :wacko: 

Now, as I recall, we left the conversation at "give me a month" and YOU were the one that decided to come post on the boards. So I'm totally not taking responsibility for this. :tongue:

Owen!! WB!

I don't think we've ever had much to do with each other (yet?) but I've heard/remember enough to know it's really awesome to have you back!

Shall we crack out the beer? With everything frozen over it must be chilled and ready to party with, right??