DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hiya!

Jairen

Well, another newbie here. Phill's the name, been a long time reader of the WoT series. I bought the first book back in 1990 (damn, how long ago) and have waited with baited breath for each release after that.

Look forward to being part of another great community.

Welcome, welcome, fellow newbie! Wow; very long time reader! What's been keeping you from DM so long? Hope you have lots of fun here; everyone is really awesome.

If you like fine arts, look at joining the Illuminators. The Band of the Red Hand and the Seanchan are also good. Because everything I'm in is awesome ;)

Guest Barmacral

Welcome! I take it you've read the entire series then.

Fiddles is a great place to stay if you enjoy spam, the Orgs all have a focus of some sort, so be sure to check them all out, you'll definately find something you like.

The RP section is for role playing if you are into that stuff, they'd love to have you over there.

Barm

Guest Barmacral

lol, good place to go, be sure to check out the Ask the Author Thread and the World Building thread in the main Illuminators boards.

Oh and, sorry about hijacking your welcome thread.

And be sure to check out the Children of the Light for some relaxed comedy and the Seanchan for all your media concerns and the Aiel for some good ol' discussions.

Guest Emperor

Jairen! You have already discovered Seanchan and started threads which is great. There are many Orgs here at DM that may fit your taste so have fun exploring.

Kait the Girl, you are awesome!

Welcome, Jairen!! :D Glad to have you over here, and especially glad to see another very long time reader of WoT joining up. ;)

Once you manage to find some free time, please poke your head into the White Tower Org and the Yellow Ajah forums. I promise, we're all lots of fun over there. ;) If you ever have any questions, my PM box is always open!

Archived