DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Oddpositions

Merdyn's Requirements

Soldiers

Name: Merdyn Gilyard

Learning Saidin: 5/5, LINK (req complete)

Non Saidin Learning: 5/5, LINK (req complete)

Free Roleplay: Thread One - 4/4, LINK (req complete)

Thread Two - 4/4, LINK (req complete)

Dedicated:

Name: Merdyn Gilyard

Learning RP: Saidin Related - 5/5, LINK (req complete)

Other Learning - 5/5, LINK (req complete)

Using Saidin: 5/5, LINK (req complete)

Inter-Divisional RP: 8/8, LINK (req complete)

Asha'man Duel: 4/4, LINK (req complete)

Edited by Oddpositions

Still need one more post for 'learning saidin' and one more for 'free rp thread one' to check those off, will update when completed.

@Cass is it possible that I could use our Medic Tent scene for my Saidin related learning req? The only thing is that we started it when Merdyn was still a Solider (although he got promoted to Dedicated shortly after we started that scene) and it wasn't used for one of my Soldier reqs. I get it if that answer is no, just thought I'd ask :laugh:

On 27/07/2018 at 4:19 PM, Oddpositions said:

@Cass is it possible that I could use our Medic Tent scene for my Saidin related learning req? The only thing is that we started it when Merdyn was still a Solider (although he got promoted to Dedicated shortly after we started that scene) and it wasn't used for one of my Soldier reqs. I get it if that answer is no, just thought I'd ask :laugh:

Sounds fair to me, as long as you don't get bored with nothing to do when you're all done  :laugh:

On 27/07/2018 at 4:36 PM, Oddpositions said:

Using Saidin Req completed!!! :dragonsfang_by_drowelfmorwen-dc43fsd:

Yey \o/

wooooooooo! no no, merd will have plenty to do after he challenges Nox to a duel/spar >:D saidin related learning req completed! one to go! :dragonsfang_by_drowelfmorwen-dc43fsd: