DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :D + BT and Band Folks

Taymist

Did I get your attention? No? Lemme try a bit louder. 

MATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! :hopper:

How would you feel about Nox doing an RP with my wolfsister, Rhya?I need to get back into writing her and I was reading over some old WK stories. We've used our alliance with the BT guys to trade goods (or anything else useful) for their assistance with the OP in building projects many moons ago. There seems to be some outstanding work needing done at the Tracker Lodge, (it's outside the actual Stedding itself by a fair distance), so figured it might help cement the Alliance if anyone fancied the idea. You could bring some newbies with you and supervise while they use it as training? Maybe some Banders would want to come along too for a proper Alliance RP. We could do some work, have a party, maybe some friendly sparring, let the two legs come into contact with some wolves ... whatever anyone fancies.

Ok, good. I'll start it off from The Citadel rather than the Farm. Mainly because that's where the Council HQ is for the Alliance. It makes it easier on the non OP folks too for journey purposes as the Citadel is fa closer to the Stedding. If there's a BT/Band meeting going on, you would all have a reason to be there, (guard and Traveling duty maybe?), and Rhya can ostensibly get permission from those concerned to do this while those on high have their discussions. Hoping to have the first post up soon now that it's the weekend. :smile:

That's cool, hun, just didn't want to assume where you were or what you were doing. No manual labour for you lot, it's your channeling capabilities I need lol. Manual labour can be taken care of by WK (or any Banders who appear).

That's fine, Odds. I just posted again explaining to Nox what it's all about so I'll leave you all to post as you see fit. Hope you had a lovely time at the wedding. :smile:

Apologies for the delay, folks. Got slammed with a big order that had to take priority. I'm going to incorporate my Bander, Elynde, (plus nameless accompanying Banders) I think, since none of the others have jumped in. Then I'll post with Rhya again and get us moving. Am I reading correctly that the gateway that Nox opened was in anticipation of Rhya's request and it goes to the vicinity of the Stedding @Matalina

No he was just testing the area, learning it automatically by placing gateway in eyeshot distance.

I'll get a post in and open up a gateway to the correct location.  I've been lax in my posting.

You're welcome, Lih-Lyh, and thank you. She's definitely my favourite character. :smile: 

Nice posts... I'll get a couple up for Ely and Rhya in a bit. If anyone comes up with anything they want to throw into the mix at any point, speak up. I didn't really plan this out beyond the general excuse for a get together. :laugh:

I'm all about spicing things up (if any of you have seen the Trollocs and weevils I've been throwing into my scenes... heh.) Don't have my heart set on it, but if we are doing physical/construction work around the Citadel, maybe there's an old building that needs clearing away or repairing? Maybe the BT boys and some of the Kin are working in there and then it collapses or catches fire or something. Doesn't even have to be the full scene, something that takes just a few posts. Might be a nice way to build camaraderie and kinship (a pun!) between the Alliance members.

This has nothing to do with the fact that I would love to see Nox playing the hero and rushing out of a burning building with a coughing Ful slung over his shoulder.

What Mat said. The Tracker Lodge is about 2.5 miles north east of the Stedding boundary in the foothills of the Mountains of Mist. The forest surrounds it with about 15-20 metres of clear ground between the building and the tree line. The plan is to have your BT guys create a well, while the Banders and 'kin start on building a store house.

No reason not to have an accident somewhere in there though. I'd been considering inviting you all to try walking across the Stedding boundary ... which I see crossed Mat's mind too given Nox's thoughts. :smile: Could be good character development seeing how they handle the loss of saidin.

Totally cool, I just wasn't sure if there was any buildings or structures around the Tracker's Lodge. Not to push the idea, but we can also stumble across an abandoned building near the lodge. I'm sure the Kin would've known if it was there, so that wouldn't work unless it was an annomoly or something mysterious and unexplained. Or we can have a sinkhole appear when we're digging the well if you guys like the 'disaster' idea.

I do like the stedding thought. Merdyn has never been to one, so that would be fun to RP. He's also never met an Ogier, despite being the son of a High Lord.

I'll keep tossing ideas tho, whether it's for this RP or a future one...

finding a sa/ter/angreal for male channelers in some ruins/the forest or finding records on Manetheren and/or ancient wolf kin (for the kin obviously. this could have critical info or revelations for the kin?), general character building with our characters getting to know each other (which we can do regardless), an attack on the stedding via the ways (which would be interesting with the BT boys not being able to channel in the stedding), have a random NSW character turn out to be a darkfriend and do something nefarious (scooby doo situation? someone is screwing with us while we work and we have to figure out who it is because someone almost died due to mysterious circumstances [there's no way that rock could've fallen on them! someone pushed it!]), if anyone wants to write NSW the Dragon can appear for an 'inspection', bubbles of evil, etc etc...

If none of that sounds interesting, I'm down with whatever you guys wanna do, regardless :D