DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shows You watch when home

Snake

Guest Emperor

I love DVR so mainly I have shows from previous days recorded.

What I watch...

Rome, Ninja Warrior, X-Play, How I Met you Mother, Black Donnelleys (two days behind on that), Medium, Gray's Anatomy, Scrubs, 30 Rock, The Office, Dresden files, BSG, The Riches... umm and a few others

Guest Yveva

I watch with Empy (as in, we DVR and keep up as best we can): How I met your Mother, Black Donelley's, The Riches, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, Scrubs, BSG, Dresden Files (and now Ninja Warrior too!).

Other shows I have followed this season but am partially ashamed to admit so don't read this part Emp: Top Design, Real Housewives of Orange County, The Hills, America's Next Top Model.

Main shows that I catch regularly: Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, Future weapons, Dresden Files, SG:SG-1/Atlantis, Sportscenter, Most ESPN sports news shows really, Usually anything on the History/Discovery channel.

The sitcoms(one in a blue moon save home improvement): According to Jim, How I met your Mother, Seinfeld, King of Queens, Yes Dear, Home Improvement.

Then the quiz/gameshows(again once in a blue moon save jeopardy): Jeopardy, Deal or no Deal, Wheel of Fortune, 1 vs. 100.

Guest Cadsuane

I don't have cable, I don't get very good reception on CBS or ABC, and I don't get FOX at all. So my options are a bit limited, but I do watch Heroes, Lost, and ANTM regularly, along with Las Vegas, Smallville, Veronica Mars, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, and Brothers and Sisters when I happen across them. On Netflix I've recently rented BSG 1-2 and NipTuck 3.

Guest Haxorsist

Let's see... Heroes, Lost, Prison Break, Family Guy, Scrubs, Boston Legal, Rome, Entourage and The Black Donnellys. And I've also been watching Friday Night Lights lately. Don't know if I'll keep watching it, though.

Archived