DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

May Roll Call (2018)

Ryrin

Hello my pretties!

It's May already!

Image result for May

What is an important thing I should know about you?

Please post only once and drag your friends in here to join us!

I'm a pretty big introvert. *nods* Unless I'm among good friends, then I'm really bloody naughty. *smirks*

I live in the gutter and can make nearly anything an 'awesome' innuendo.

#terriblepersonthatismeeeeee

That is a pretty common mentality, Cross. I've had it as well - many times. 

RJ's "He was like the wind. He rushed in like the wind, touched everything. And like the wind, was gone." 

etc... We may not always know or understand our impact of the things we do and say on others, but know that those you were kind to, mean to, even smiled as you passed by them in the street because for a second they too existed outside their world that others saw them too.. ("I see you.") 

You are someone. You have a purpose, even if that purpose is only seen by others, it is still there. And that means you most certainly matter. Big ways and small ways.

Old Red Sash returning. I don't think I've been active since about 2009 and that was brief. 

An important thing? I have a ridiculous tendency to want to help because I firmly believe that you get out what you put in to something... to the point of volunteering for things when I really shouldn't and burning myself out. Both on and off line. So The Kin was always my relaxing, chill out group here at DM. :smile: