DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Roll Call: May 2018

Panchi

What is the last movie that you watched?

5 points for signing in, 5 for answering.

Bonus question (no points involved): What do you think is the difference between signing in and answering and in which case you are doing only one?

The last movie that I watched was La La Land yesterday because I was passing by my friend's room and another friend was explaining how well shot that movie is.

• Panchi pinned this topic

The live action Beauty and the Beast, in February.  :unsure:  Too much binge watching TV shows.

Signing in is just saying "here" without bothering to answer the question.  If you answer the question, you're doing both!

5 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

Here. Last movie I watched was Ip Man.

Nice! Which one? I think the original two were the best and my all-time favorites, imo.

also I'm here, and I just saw Black Panther in theaters. Cool movie.

• RP - LEGACY

I am here.

Last movie I saw, actually in the theater, was Infinity War. I saw it with my son.

Signing in is just that, stating your pressence. Answering the question, would be providing an answer to the question asked. Seems pretty simple to do both.

• Community Administrator

I'm here.

I watched The Incredibles last night with my husband, followed by Bad Boys (though I only half paid attention to that one) because we're seeing Bad Boys 2 in theaters on Thursday.  And tomorrow, we're going to see Lawrence of Arabia in theaters!  I'm excited! 

By the way, both those will be at Alamo Drafthouse.  If you have one in your area, I really suggest checking them out!  They play the new films, but also so many older ones!

The second wolverine movie

i dont understand the bonus question 

oh oh ok I see the other answers now

well if you answer the bonus question you are clearly signing in because if you weren't here you wouldn't be typing.

if you don't feel like answering I guess you could say present miss panchi but... yeah, no.

Edited by Mrs. Cindy Gill

• Niniel unpinned this topic
  • 8 months later...