DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings

kwisatz32782

Howdy. I'm Justin and I'm in the middle of Crossroads of Twilight. I've been reading the book constantly since about October.

I had avoided the series for the longest time because I'm not a fan of fantasy novels.

I like this one though. I don't like the Aes Sedai and I wish there were more story around Perrin and more about the mythology of the world and info from the Age of Legends.

Also, I'm a jerk so don't take my posts too seriously.

Guest Egwene

Hi Justin, glad you made an exception with your no-fantasy rule for the WoT. Might even get you into trying a few others :wink: If you dare... there are quite a few book recommendation threads on the General Discusion Board.

In the meantime... until you have finished CoT and KoD, avoid the book discussion boards... you'd come acroos too many spoilers. The rest of the board should be pretty ok :)

Hi Justin' date=' glad you made an exception with your no-fantasy rule for the WoT. Might even get you into trying a few others :wink: If you dare... there are quite a few book recommendation threads on the General Discusion Board.

In the meantime... until you have finished CoT and KoD, avoid the book discussion boards... you'd come acroos too many spoilers. The rest of the board should be pretty ok :)[/quote']

I've already looked at a few recommendations I have somer of my own as well which I plan on adding to the discussion.

I skimmed the book discussion topics because there were some questions that I wanted answered but I'm in no way looking for spoilers, nor am I going to let anyone spoil these books for me. I've worked too damn hard to read in such a short period of time to waste it now.

Guest Barmacral

Welcome, you might enjoy reading the BWB for more lore and historical information on the world of WoT

BWB- Big White Book. Means Robert Jordans Wheel of Time or something like that... I don't recall the exact title offhand.

Close enough.

Oh yay! That's just what I need; more history to read. I think any WoT-enthusiast really needs it to complete their collection, though, however they feel about reading it. I shall try and remember to pick it up. Or find a way to steal your copy =D

Guest Barmacral

So he knows that he's talking about you scamming him out of precious gold marks?

cool.

Archived