DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello everyone

missinginstereo

Hey, im John from Scotland. Im 21.

I honestly never liked anything like these books before, but i saw New Spring on sale and thought "what the hell".

Once i neared the end i thought i might aswell buy the rest of the series thinking it'd only be one or 2 books. Well after the shock of my life i went home with 5 new books and i haven't looked back, infact im looking forward to the latest chapter and hopefully Robert will survive long enough to fulfill his lifelong ambition and see it flourish.

Welcome! Hope you're finding your way around okay! ;)

Please come visit all of us in the White Tower Org and the Yellow Ajah. If you ever need any help with anything, those are the folks to go to. ;)

Glad you got hooked on the books! We're all anxiously awaiting the next one... And hoping that RJ is able to continue feeling well.

If you're here for discussion purposes I'd avoid the Discussion boards because if you go there you may as well not even read the books because they'll be ruined for you.

On the other hand any of the orgs should be safe, Wolfkin, The Band, Seanchan, Childen of the Light, and not technically an org but Fiddlesticks.

Any of those would be great!

Welcome again!

I refused to read the series for the longest time because I could never find TEOTW at the library and I wanted to read it in order. I tried starting at one of the later books but it lost me with all the names. Plus I found it really slow, since I had no idea what anyone was doing.

Welcome to DM, John! I'm still a newbie myself, but every area I've looked at so far is flush with amazing people and lots and lots of things to do.

Guest Emperor

Empy always brings something fresh and unique to a newbie.

Let's start backwards in the posts before me.

Raena said "Welcome to Dragonmount!, her usual greeting to a newbie. You may be sad that she has little time to spend greeting you, but really she doesn't like newbies and has a wall mounted with newbie heads. Steer clear of her.

Barm - A regular newbie greeter. DM rumor is that Soybomb and Barm are the same person.

Kait - This newbie wants to be cool like the other greeters, and I like it.

Soybomb - He types in the nude, very disturbing.

Calypsa - or Yellow Ajah P I M P... yeah! New to the greeting game but not very original in her material. She once tried to bribe me to switch ajahs.

Snake - Newbie greeter as well. Makes me think of Snake Blisgen..... which reminds me of the rumor that the 300 star is going to be Snake in the remake of Escape from New York (Blatent Seanchan plug there).

missinginstereo - Future proud Seanchan member.

Guest Barmacral

Oh and, you are welcome to join as many Orgs as you want, so even though you are already an Illuminator, you can be a member of the Seanchan or the Children of the light or both if you wish!

Guest Emperor

You don't even need to join an org to participate. Please feel free to drop in the Seanchan org and join any discussion you want.

Archived