DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Folks New To DM

Snake

Hello Folks, I am quite new to Dragonmount...

I have just recently begun reading The Eye of The World, it was a reccomendation from a friend, and I am enjoying it very much. I plan on picking up the rest of the series soon!!!

But to describe my self, here it goes...

I'm Just a Regular Computer Geek That makes money on the side by repairing and upgrading Computers at a local shop.

And in my free time , i read Startrek novels and watch either Spike or the Discovery Channel.

I go to movies sometimes too but not often. if your curious , the last movie i saw was ultraviolet dunno if you guys saw it or like or hate it but i thought it was pretty good lots of action...

Right now ,i am currently working on a movie concept with a friend that's also a member of this board

and i am currently looking for people that are Very Creative and would like to help in it's development

Anyhoo,

I would like to extend my Greetings and salutions to all who on this board and hopefully , I will be given the chance to get to know you all better

Thanks ,

Snake

Guest Egwene

Hi, welcome to DM, Snake :)

Be wary of visiting the WoT Book Discussion board... for tips on how to avoid spoilers, check out the info thread here on the Newbie Board.

Who is your friend here on DM?

Hi and welcome! Tell us when you start Book 6; someone might have a question-experiment of sorts. If you're looking for creativity, look at the Illuminators. I'm very new to DM but it's really the place to be for that kind of thing =)

Hope you enjoy!

Welcome man. I told him about this place. I lurk here mostly, but it's an enjoyable place to visit, and good company. :)

Most of you probably don't recognize me, but there has only ever been one person on this board with the username Hunter, and it is still me. Kathana should know me, doubt anyone else here remembers me though.

I've been on these boards for many a year now. Almost 8 years now I'd say, maybe more, can't recall exactly.

Welcome to DM, Snake!! :D We're glad to have you here! Definitely come stop around the White Tower Org at some point, and especially come by the Yellow Ajah for lots of welcoming wishes and hugs. :D Oh, and some licking from Nynaeve, of course! ;)

(It's not as weird as it sounds, I promise. ;))

Welcome Snake. If you're here for discussion purposes I'd avoid the Discussion boards because if you go there you may as well not even read the books because they'll be ruined for you.

On the other hand any of the orgs should be safe, Wolfkin, The Band, Seanchan, Childen of the Light, and not technically an org but Fiddlesticks.

Any of those would be great!

Welcome again!

That's Calpyso! ;) Sorry, that is the Classicist in me coming out! lol!

Anyway, welcome to DM! And having seen your name, I now cannot get the Underworld song King of Snake out of my head!

That's Calpyso! ;) Sorry' date=' that is the Classicist in me coming out! lol!

Anyway, welcome to DM! And having seen your name, I now cannot get the Underworld song [i']King of Snake[/i] out of my head!

ahhh so we have a shared taste of techno\electronica

that's all ways nice to hear 8)

That's Calpyso! ;) Sorry' date=' that is the Classicist in me coming out! lol!

Anyway, welcome to DM! And having seen your name, I now cannot get the Underworld song [i']King of Snake[/i] out of my head!

ahhh so we have a shared taste of techno\electronica

that's all ways nice to hear 8)

Indeed it appears that way. And I am guessing your name is a bi-product of that song??

Guest Emperor

Welcome to DM.

Pop on over to Seanchan for your movies, tv and gaming discussions. You do not need to be a member to start a thread or join in current discussions. The more the merrier.

Guest Emperor

I am going to take Kait home and make him my new best friend. Do you like tea parties? Do you like to dress up dolls and pretend they talk to you?

Ummm, me either... sheesh... I was just testing. *hides Mr. Sugarshorts behind his back*

normally kait would be thrilled but kait is a girl & sometimes gets inanely offended when it's mixed up. & yes to tea parties & talking dolls. & yes to playing makeup.

& barmy stop making me follow you around. it gives me the wrong impression.

Archived