DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

insomnia bugs! *crosseyed*

kait

Anyone deal with this at the worse time? I just finished writing my essay - I always leave it to the last minute because I cannot work without the pressure - and now my head feels empty. Except I'm just sitting here. I think I'm going to be up all night. *growls* ... any advice on how to get to sleep? Or just some commiseration? 8)

I've always found that hammer to the head.... or another heavy object, swung with ample force does the trick... any who seriuosly... my mother always gave me warm milk.... I hated it but it worked...

Guest Barmacral

Go outside into your backyard and run laps for a little while, then have a shower and go to bed, that might just do the trick, and make you feel good too.

No, no, no. You changed my mind already. They should be up at four in the morning every day during their break, since I don't have a Spring Break. I shall begin these morning jogs and showers. *bares teeth*

Or maybe I'll get up and play the piano and see if I can't soothe myself to sleep.

Now if I could find a way to somehow get on a bus inside my house, I wouldn't have any trouble with insomnia. For some reason bus rides can put me out like a light, if you'll excuse the cliche.

This may sound silly,but my great-aunt once told me that a banana could do the trick...

I've never tried it,though

I picture you now running laps in the rain with a banana in one hand and a cup of warm milk in the other :D :D

Guest Barmacral
I picture you now running laps in the rain with a banana in one hand and a cup of warm milk in the other :D :D

*thinks* ... now. are you the type who'd give me bad links to bad places where the innocent dollies cannot go? hmmmmmmm. i shall take a look some day.

& i have to say you're not always forced into sleep. i do tend to eventually drop into a stupor & not open my eyes for 20 hours the next chance i get but i'm sure others handle it better than i do.

Archived