DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HIYA

Duinn

Orgs is not like the real RP. In fact, it's kinda softer. U RP only in the community which can have another purpose. In the band, it's travel and music.

If you want real RP, i suggest to go at the bottom af the boards...

I see you Duinn! And welcome to the Dragonmount!

In fact, orgs are not like roleplaying at all... The point of orgs is to be your own very self, only with a DM nick. :) 'Just hang around and have fun' is the motto of most of the orgs here. The easiest way to get to know them all is to visit them! Go and say hello to everybody, and sooner or later you've found your place among them. To join the orgs 'officially' go to your usergroups (on right) and apply to a group. Then you'll get the access to the private boards too. If you want to know more about RPing, you should ask at the RPing boards. :)

Just be openminded and friendly to everyone, visit the orgs, I'm sure you'll do just fine! :D

Make sure to drop by the Aiel too... ;)

'Larmie

Guest Egwene

Hello Duinn..

how are things on the emerald isles? See you've been busily posting already :) any chance of visiting this link and leaving your vote??

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=85

...nice to get so many new people from europe!! Maybe having more people to talk to earlier in the day is going to get me to bed earlier in the future!

Archived