DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hope to be of help. :)

DubbleChrisP

Hey there, folks. I'm about halfway through the series on my first read and thought I'd stop by and chat with some other fans of the books. :) I'm really into music, mostly post-hardcore, screamo, hardcore, stuff like that. I'm also a graphics artist with about a year and a half of experience. I'd post some links to some of my work, but I read up on the announcements that that's been disabled till I have 15 posts (which probably won't take long haha). Anyway, I love doing graphics, so if anyone has anything they'd like, feel free to ask. A word of caution, however: I've grown a bit tired of people asking for things like "I want it green and blue and red with fire and lightning and make it make me look REALLY cool and I want Sephiroth because he's only the coolest character EVAR!!!!11!@!~" and you get the hint. If you have a request, provide me with a link to a DECENT QUALITY image, and a general idea of what you'd like it to look like. Chances are, I can simply manipulate the original image to make it look snazzy, so there's no need to go into extreme detail.

~dub~

Guest Barmacral

Welcome, sounds like you want to join the Illuminators, there is a section just for artists, (usergroups is where you want to go to join them).

You said that you are not done the series yet... out of curiosity how far are you?

Also, avoid the general WoT discussion like the plague, a ton of spoilers... check out the structured discussion though, there are threads dedicated to certain books, so you can check them out without worrying about spoiling the rest of the series for yourself.

Welcome Dubble. Or should I call you Chris?

Any who..... Welcome to DM. ACoS is one of the better books to me. Hope ya enjoy it. I'd vere away from the General Discussion boards for right now due to spoilers. Structured WoT discussion board should be fairly safe for you though.

Enjoy and have fun!

Guest Egwene

Welcome to DM, Chris

Thanks for offering help with graphics. Check out the sig request board (part of the Illuminators)... the Smith's are always looking for volunteers to do sigs either for requests or for the regular sig auctions.

...and on the topic of sigs... you'll need to adjust yours slightly... the max dimensions allowed are 500x100

Have fun :)

Welcome, Chris!! We're glad to have you here. :D It sounds like your skills can definitely be put to good use.

If you feel like it, please pop over to the White Tower Org to say hello to everyone. We're all big into new people there, and most of us are kinda warm and fuzzy. Definitely stop by the Yellow Ajah for some welcoming hugs and licks from Nynaeve. ;)

Archived