DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Who comes before us as a candidate for Aes Sedai? (Dar'Jen)

Dar'Jen Ab Owain has been nominated for Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah.

Who will speak for this woman?

I will speak for her, Mother. 

Dar'Jen was a joy to have as a student. I watched her blossom from starting to get to know people to being an active and vibrant part of this Tower community. Two of the things I love about her are her willingness to befriend and listen to people and her willingness to help wherever she is needed. I am proud to call her friend and sister. 

I'd be absolutely honoured to speak for this woman, Mother.

As soon as she joined the Tower Dar'Jen immediately stood out as it was apparent that not only was she determined to go everywhere and meet everyone one but also that she was loving the White Tower and would be here for a long time. 

She was assigned as my mentee (my very first, so exciting) and right away we clicked and it was just so lovely getting to know her on a more personal level. DJ is smart, diligent, dedicated and so kind. She is determined to not only be an involved member of this community but to also to contribute and add to it as much as possible. 

I'm so excited to be a part of her Raising as I know how much it means to her. Everyone has a different experience in the Tower but I know for Dar'Jen it's been a deeply personal journey and her decision to petition the Green was done with much soul-searching, so that's how you know it is the right one. 

I'm so happy to already call Dar'Jen my friend and I'm so excited to call her my sister!

Two have spoken, and it is half done. Come now, Dar'Jen, and speak your oaths to Ajah and Tower so all that can be done, will be done under the Light.

(Contains excitement as best as possible, smiling appreciatively to the two sisters who spoke for her. Stepping forward, she nods to Mother, and stands tall before speaking.)

The First Oath:
I swear to respect all members of the White Tower & Warders Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Social Group is my online family and I will treat them as such.

The Second Oath:
I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

The Third Oath:
I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Green Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah and the White Tower. I am a true member of the Green Ajah.

As you have sworn, so shall it be. From this day forward you will be known as Dar'Jen Ab Owain, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah. Welcome home, Sister - we have waited long for you!

Rise, and receive your Shawl from the Captain General of the Green Ajah!

Come, Dar'Jen. Accept your Shawl.

We have waited long for you. :ajahgreen_by_drowelfmorwen-dc43ft0:

dF4RJJA.jpg?1

Related image

Party in the Greens!!

(Happily accepts the shawl, then hugs Ryrin.)

Thank you so much. I am truly thrilled, and it is wonderful to feel such happiness.

(Gathers in Mother, Lily, and blank as well into a big hug.)

Congratulations !!!!! <3

It was a real honour to have you as an Initiate. Thanks so much for your hard work, and the help you gave us all.

*pins this in Dar's hair*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNs5-qjR8MzpAh7PeNapw

Welcome to the shawl, girl !

*Snugglebites DJ* ... it's really wonderful to have Raised you! You're going to be a wonderful addition to the Greens :)

Dar'Jen Sedai sounds lovely, Arie. And I hadn't actually thought about that until just then. Thank you.

Chaelca, you are a wonderful MoN. You provided encouragement along the way. And that is absolutely beautiful. (Happy to be decked out in such lovely greens.)

(Nods appreciatively to Mother.) Thank you ever so much. And I will endeavor to do my best.

Congratulations Dar'Jen! Well deserved!

Congrats on your Raising, Dar'jen. Awesome job. Be happy with the Greenies. :smile: