DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello, everyone!

Guest Kvothe

Guest Kvothe

Hello, I’m Chris! 

I’m new to the forum and WoT in general.  I was never a huge hardcore fantasy reader, except maybe Lord of the Rings and Kingkiller Chronicles, but Wheel of Time seemed to always catch my eye. The sheer size of the series always put me off, but I finally decided to jump right in and I bought the first couple of audiobooks! 

I’m about two thirds through the first book, and I’m LOVING it. I’m kind of kicking myself a bit for waiting so long to jump in, but c’est la vie. 

Are there any forums for new readers to discuss? I don’t mind looking if I’m pointed in the right direction, I just don’t want to poke too far and spoil too much about what’s going in the books. 

I’ll keep this short and I hope to talk to a lot of you soon! 

• 2 weeks later...

We have a subforum of the general WoT discussion forum that's labelled Structured Book Discussion or something similar - there you'll find individual threads for each book where you can discuss what you've finished without spoilers for future books!

Hi!

Please come by the social groups. You can join as many as you wish but be aware that you can't see all of the boards until you become a member. I'm mostly in the White Tower and Warders as the Captain General of the Green Ajah.