DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Itty Bitty Toddling

Also, not dead!  Just strapped with a new baby-child – sleep deprivation just got real – but he’s so totally worth it.

Have pictures of the little guy!!

40E4E58F-0897-48A1-AC99-5EDAE7043B53.thumb.jpeg.ac6d9d7e6a6309e1cafdd8e1fc03f0a7.jpeg

365994DE-F70D-4135-9D09-DAC5250150FA.thumb.jpeg.d64fb6e987e629456d0dc210ca562437.jpeg

209310AA-1043-4181-9332-A0BF7DC711FF.thumb.jpeg.31810d03ec21a095c18d2a0e8202c7b1.jpeg

He was three weeks early, but still managed to get to 54 cm long and weighing 3.7 kg – that’s 21.25 inches and 8 lb 3 oz – all while being cute as a button and unimaginably expressionable.  His mama and I have been thoroughly exhausted leading up to his arrival, but we’re beginning to catch up.

Sorry for disappearing for a stretch, but we were basically living at the hospital for almost a month.  Yay for going through unread threads again! \o/

1 hour ago, Arie said:

Awww babeh!! Congratulations James! These early stretches are draining but go by quickly. <3 

Yeah that’s definitely the feeling I’m getting.  We’re trying to take as many photos as possible before he goes changing too much.  He’s already two inches (5 cm) taller...

1 hour ago, LilyElizabeth said:

Congratulations! He's adorable!

Don’t I know it!  That’s definitely his mama’s looks coming through, everything except the chin.  Totally don’t know where he got that from...

<_<

>_>

-hides own chin behind hands-

1 hour ago, Rhea said:

Oh my goodness! What a sweet baby! Congratulations. Sleep will come back eventually. Enjoy every second!

....do you promise it’ll come back?  Really truly? ;)

56 minutes ago, Songstress said:

d'awwwwwww!!!!!  :wub:  Congrats, James! 

Thank you Tress.

Aww thanks guys :wub:

We're still trying to adjust to the hectic schedule, as is the little guy.  Nobody's quite sure what the right way to go about thing is just yet, and I have this constant dull headache from sleep deprivation.  I'm told that goes away in about 18-20 years....

On 4/15/2018 at 7:54 AM, E James Todd said:

Aww thanks guys :wub:

We're still trying to adjust to the hectic schedule, as is the little guy.  Nobody's quite sure what the right way to go about thing is just yet, and I have this constant dull headache from sleep deprivation.  I'm told that goes away in about 18-20 years....

Magnesium can help, that's what I use. Congrats on the cutie! 

• 1 month later...