DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Avengers Infinity War - SPOILERS

Niniel

There will probably be SPOILERS for all MCU movies up until now!!! 

Edit: There will also be spoilers for Infinity war later in this thread. 

Okay.

MV5BMjMxNjY2MDU1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzY1

I guess I´m not the only one that is looking forward to Infinity War. Right?! It´s only 16 days until the premier so I thought we could make some predictions and if they come true we can get some fresh BT points. There are already several trailers so you can´t predict things that we already know.

For example, who do you think will die? And who will get resurrected? (With the help of the time stone or something else.) Who will have the most screen time? Will Hawkeye, Ant-Man or Captain Marvel be in the movie at all? What will the end credit scene(s) be about? Or whatever you want to predict.

Edited by Niniel

I predict that there will be a lot of deaths and some resurrections. The problem is to guess if they will be in this movie or in the next. People that I think could die is: Captain America (Steve Rogers) and Drax. Nebula might be in trouble too. I don´t know what to think about Iron Man. From what I hear Robert Downey Jr and Chris Evans    hasn´t signed new contracts. Drax and Nebula seem to live only to kill Thanos, which put them in danger. I haven´t read the comics so I´m not sure if Thanos can be killed or if they will just get rid of him in another way. (I just assume that they heroes will win in the end.) 

There are a lot of movies coming up and the main character of those are safe of course.

I think that Bucky will become the new Captain America. 

What about Loki? Who´s side is he on? I think he is on his own side but I could see a scenario in which he sacrifies himself for Thor or the Asgardians. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 2018-04-11 at 6:23 PM, Niniel said:

I predict that there will be a lot of deaths and some resurrections. The problem is to guess if they will be in this movie or in the next. People that I think could die is: Captain America (Steve Rogers) and Drax. Nebula might be in trouble too. I don´t know what to think about Iron Man. From what I hear Robert Downey Jr and Chris Evans    hasn´t signed new contracts. Drax and Nebula seem to live only to kill Thanos, which put them in danger. I haven´t read the comics so I´m not sure if Thanos can be killed or if they will just get rid of him in another way. (I just assume that they heroes will win in the end.) 

There are a lot of movies coming up and the main character of those are safe of course.

I think that Bucky will become the new Captain America

What about Loki? Who´s side is he on? I think he is on his own side but I could see a scenario in which he sacrifies himself for Thor or the Asgardians. 

So I guessed some things right. I still think Cap will die but he will have to wait another movie. 

Edited by Niniel

On 2018-04-24 at 10:35 PM, Turin Turambar said:

Captain Marvel only appears in one of the post credit scenes

Falcon becomes the new Cap

Thanos will not be defeated until Infinity War part 2 next year. 

Hawkeye becomes Ronin but not until next year.

Bucky becomes White Wolf.

5 is enough. Seeing it Sunday  :smile:

We will have to see about Hawkey and Bucky. Captain Marvel´s symbol appeared at least. :D

I wished I'd predicted that someone in the cinema would laugh so hard that it sounded like Peppa Pig was in the audience. 

Also the movie discussion board says that spoilers should be in spoiler tags for 3 weeks cos not everyone has had a chance to see it yet.

Thanos demands your silence.

Edited by Ithillian Turambar

Oops! I managed to use spoiler tags on one of the post but I can´t get it to work on the other. Hm... Maybe someone else in the staff can?

Next Avengers is in May next year. We have to wait a whole year! 

On 30/4/2018 at 12:22 AM, Turin Turambar said:

cEIBYE6.jpg.cc3a5b721798a69121a787b3d8300384.jpg

Also, mind blown. 

So when does Avengers 4 drop?

Seeing this feels sad after having my facebook timeline flooded with spoilers and friends bringing up spoilers in random conversation.

I tried so hard to avoid spoilers so hard and somehow managed it. Thankfully I don't use FB lol.

Finally saw it last night, it was amazing, and I definitely was not expecting the ending at all. 

I don't know how to do spoilers on new DM (is it still the same tags?) So tried to be vague.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't see the end coming, but I had avoided spoilers. Nearly walked out when the killed my fav character after 10 mins (j/k - would never walk out when I've paid to go haha) haha. Daughter was gutted at the end so I teased her. They'll be back, Dr Strange (don't like BC with an American accent doesn't suit him), saw this as the only way to win in the end. He'll be able to resurrect some in the next movie. 

Great film and and very funny (not as funny as Thor - Ragnorok

I really liked it but was annoyed that I will have to wait another year for the ending. (Even though I kind of expected it.) I really liked the combination of Thor, Rabbit and Groot. A girl in front of me started to cry hysterically when Spiderman and the other vanished. I just wanted to tell her that Spiderman will have a new movie soon but I don´t know if that had helped. Now I´m looking forward to Captain Marvel. 

• 5 months later...