DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aiden al'Ker, WS 14 > 15 (completed)

Matalina

Weapon Score 0 to 14: approval via bio.

Retro'd Tower Guard Ceremony (4 posts)

Big Shoes to Follow

Aiden goes through the Tower Guard ceremony and celebrates the achievement - this is a retro'd rp

Weapon Score 14 to 15

Ironic Accusations (8 posts)

Aiden finds his room ransacked and a trainee saw the perpetrator leaving and when Aiden confronts him, the man causes Aiden of being a darkfriend and a fight ensues resulting in Aiden killing the blademaster - rightly earning his own title of blademaster.

Edited by Matalina

• 3 weeks later...

Retro'd Tower Guard Ceremony (don't know if it counts towards anything)

Big Shoes to Follow

Aiden goes through the Tower Guard ceremony and celebrates the acheivement - this is a retro'd rp

[[ Not sure if it counts as anything..]]

Edited by Matalina

The WS for completing the TG Ceremony is valid. The confusion is my fault, Mat, sorry. When I said you'd still get credit for the thread earlier, I was forgetting that I'd actually included it as part of moving you up to full rank when I approved the bio. So technically you'd already had credit for it.

Tower Guard Ceremony – 1 WS (Required)

Weapon Score 14 to 15

Ironic Accusations (8 posts)

Aiden finds his room ransacked and a trainee saw the perpetrator leaving and when Aiden confronts him, the man causes Aiden of being a darkfriend and a fight ensues resulting in Aiden killing the blademaster - rightly earning his own title of blademaster.