DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello I am new to Dragonmount

TiggerRoo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*tacklehugs*

we missssed you! wb! how was vegas? i reallyreally want to know. i could use what you tell me to get my parents to let me go 8)

If I told you what I did in Vegas :twisted: your parents would forbid you to go till the day they die :P :evil: :twisted:

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome to TiggerRoo! I personally, am an Eeyore fan, but I think that we can get past that. I love your Av anyways!

*grins cheekily* ... about a week ago i would have agreed with you. but remember who you're talking to. honestly' date=' they'd let me go. so tell me. i will just take notes. hehehe.[/quote']

Well Kait check out this and see if you still think your parents will let you go to LV before your 21

Edit: I have deleted this link. This is a PG13 site and links that show that something isn't suitable for under 21s, are a definate no. Egwene (Mod)

Guest Stefania Sedai

Kait, perhaps we are kindred souls wandering aimlessly in this forlorn world of innocence and experience. Or maybe we just both like donkeys. :?

kait wrote:

*grins cheekily* ... about a week ago i would have agreed with you. but remember who you're talking to. honestly, they'd let me go. so tell me. i will just take notes. hehehe.

Well Kait check out this and see if you still think your parents will let you go to LV before your 21

(link edited out, see orig. post)

thankyou. they stared at me & then went to bed. that means ish a yes.

Kait, perhaps we are kindred souls wandering aimlessly in this forlorn world of innocence and experience. Or maybe we just both like donkeys.

we're kindred souls. don't sell yourself short, dear. i have all sorts of links i can pull for you until you make your own. *huggles* ... so take your time, no rush.

Guest Stefania Sedai

*Looks confused, which is pretty much normal*

Links? What do you mean? Are we talking siggies?

*Looks confused' date=' which is pretty much normal*

Links? What do you mean? Are we talking siggies?[/quote']

sorry, dear. mmm. okay.

basically, DM (both RP/Org included) has overgone a(nother) overhaul.

the newbies stepped up.

the newbies got confused.

DM underwent anothernother switch.

every rank is now stepping up/down to aid every other rank.

every rank is now confused.

now go check the announcement posted in this welcome wagon. i know we tell you that everywhere, but it's because there are diff "leaders" for each MB, & they all report to diff "admin".

if you really want to know what's going on everywhere, decide first how much work you want to do. & then decide what the best way is for you to avoid doing that amount of work.

if you need more clarification, PM me! i linked you first so that you could have a direct channel to me & ask specific questions about others =)

I was beginning to panic I bought 2 books last time and I couldn't remember what I did with the second book it wasn't in my bookcase or in my room , then yesterday I noticed the bag from the book store in the back of my clubcab truck lying on the floor under the drivers seat... YEA I found it !!!! :P

Archived