DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello I am new to Dragonmount

TiggerRoo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Egwene

yeah... like watching someone else eating their easter egg which they saved, when you scoffed yours immediately :lol:

*wishes she still had a WoT book unread*

well ... don't worry about that one too much. it's an early plot line. i knew from the way RJ tends to write his romances who perrin would be with. you kinda know with everyone, after you realize the WoT signs. so it doesn't really spoil much, because you should probably know before it actually happens anyways. or else you're left thinking it's all very sudden & random & strange!

Guest Egwene

Yeah, agree, Kait. Don't be too sad TiggerRoe, I thought she'd be the one within about two sentences of her appearance, so it isn't too much of a spoiler. You just have to read faster :wink:

though i must say i couldn't get into that style of developing romance until i hit book 7 & that gave way to the furious politics-side. i'm used to it now but it is a shock when you first start realizing what the romances line up to be. the bit on nyn & lan threw me so badly i nearly didn't continue reading. okay, fine. i couldn't have stopped reading if i'd wanted to, but i certainly was put off at first!

Heh' date=' enjoy vegas, got another year before I can start going there. (not worth it til you're 21 IMO)[/quote']

Thats what I tell my kids every time they complain about us going, see we go every year about this time for the ISC (International Security Convention)

Archived