DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello I am new to Dragonmount

TiggerRoo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*laughs* ... yeah. But of course I could play tour guide to you, too. With my vast experience of ... a day? Two days? I don't know.

I agree with you on the music count, though. And older R&B I don't mind, though I prefer not to listen to it. It's all the hip-hop that really gets to me. I don't tolerate rap at all. *pauses* ... would someone get mad at us for talking music here =P

*nods at boyd* ... Yeah, I know. Teehee. Maybe I could fool some newer newbie into following me around, though. Which were you first, part of the Band or the Seanchan? Or did you go do both at once? o.O

See you, tigger!

Guest Emperor

Bah, joining an org means really nothing, except you can see their private board. Anyone can join in on a discussion on their public board. I would just say, visit the boards you feel you get the most out of and join the ones you feel at home with and want to have input on how they are run. Some orgs require you to join to move up in their ranks. Shhh, ranks mean nothing really.... it is not like you are getting anything out of it.

Guest Emperor

WT could take awhile.. they have classes and such.

SC is all random. We have no points or a sure way to advance. A fellow "made" mafia member must submit your name and it has to be seconded by a Capo. Then we have a vote with current Family members and if you do not get to many negative votes you are in. Of course, you will not know you are being voted on until you are whisked away in a black van. You also will never know for sure who the "made" mafia members are in SC. You just know about me and the Capos.

Guest Emperor

It is the gimmick of joining the Seanchan. Also we are sure to have other secretive stuff going on the new secret board.

SC system be new, though, no? I like the fact that it's all over the place. Very refreshing. And I like structure way too much, but I do tend to always be pushing through it.

I might look into joining the SC soon, but I haven't looked through it enough to give it justice. I do really like it.

WT - yeah. I'm holding off on that. The Band is consuming enough ATM.

Guest Emperor

I wanted to offer something that would bond SC members together, except our love for TV or movies.

Hey no worries, drop by and participate whenever you want. No rush to join.

It's a good idea, anyways. Structure is always needed, IMO. Heh. I don't like TV or movies; I just like talking about them.

*nods* ... what I like most about it is everyone was very quick to reassure me that I can just participate.

Guest Egwene

*nods*

If you join everything, tigger, you just have your screen flooded with tons of new boards. Better to hang around the main boards for a bit, get to know the various places and join what actually really interests you.

And if you can't see what you want... tell us! We are always looking for new ideas and one of the Orgs might adopt your theme :)

Archived