DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello I am new to Dragonmount

TiggerRoo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Egwene

so... what sort of stuff are you interested in, other than reading, Tigger? And what's up with the link that you got as a sig?

OK about me I grew up in the San Fernando Valley, my hometown is Sun Valley which is near the Hollywood Burbank airport. I am 43 I have 5 kids 3 boys and 2 girls, and one granddaughter. My oldest son is in the Navy stationed on Whidbey Island WA. I have few interests outside of being a Mom and wife, LOL waiting for the last 2 kids to fly the nest so I can do something beside Mother and Wife :P

my myspace url www.myspace.com/emhirrel

As for my sig. My husband and I own and run a Alarm Company called Security I.D.E.A.S.

Guest Emperor

Every time I see your name, I think of that streaker that ran across the stage at the Grammys.

He had Soybomb written on him.

Guest Emperor

No ITS WAR SOY!!!

Some people think I am a little bit off my rocker. Some think I am funny. Some think I am a teddy bear?

Guest Egwene

Hmmm... guess it's popcorn time!!

*settles down to watch the fight... passes popcorn to TiggerRoo*

Try the Illuminators Org, Tigger... with five kids and a granddaughter, you are bound to be interested in somthing creative :)

Guest Emperor

Or if you are not creative and like the TV, try Seanchan. Or maybe you have done something creative to your TV that you watch... like make make a fishbowl out of it... then go to Illuminators after you stop by SC and post a picture of your tricked out TV.

Welcome, TiggerRoo! It's great to see another peer here! Yes, we are are the same age. :D So, you really need to sign up with the White Tower and become a Novice so we can induct you into the FFF (which is a secret, exclusive club for the more mature *giggles hysterically* members of DM) -- more about that at the MoNster's Lair http://monsterslair.1.forumer.com/index.php?c=6.

Just to give a brief bio for myself - I'm married to a retired Navy 1st class diver, mom to 2 very active boys (ages 9 and almost 8 ), working as a mechanical engineer (DoN civilian) in NW FL. I was in CA (China Lake) in January of this year (brrrrrr) and was in San Deigo last July.

well yes if I had to tell people what interests me outside of my family most is, reading, listening to music and movies and watching TV.

and within those things the thing I don't like are,

1. No Country or Rap in another word no CRAP

2. No scary or horror movies or dumb comedy like Zoolander of Teladaga Nights, yuck

Archived