DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello I am new to Dragonmount

TiggerRoo

Wow where to start? Well I am reading The Dragon Reborn, and this is how I got started, I went to visit my oldest son about 2 years ago to see my 3 week old first grandchild and at the airport I bought a book for the trip.. It turned out that book wasn't the first one so I didn't read it, when I did finally read the first one after I finished it then read the one I had... got the third and after reading about 4 to 6 chapters I realized hum I missed something so I went back and looked at the book I had from the airport and it said the Hunt Begins part one of book two... so I researched the book and found it is a Young adult edition and it's only half the book and after a frustrating search for the second half I got the second book in full and just started back where I left off. Anyway I am now reading The Dragon Reborn and finally on track.

well before I write a book here I better say talk to you all soon BYE!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Barmacral

Welcome, thats one of the more interesting tales of how anyone's got into the series that I've heard. Stay away from the General WoT discussion boards for now, too many spoilers.

The Orgs however have lots of things for you to do, so be sure to check them out!

Barm

Welcome! WoT is good reading material for trips. As long as it doesn't make you sick to read on planes. My friend asked for reading material to take with her to Mexico; she's going with her estranged father. I suggested WoT but she doesn't think she'll be able to read them all on the beach.

Guest Egwene

Hello TiggerRoo!

I say, how is Christopher Robin doing? :wink:

Check out the info thread here for tips on how to discuss the books whilst avoiding spoilers. And in the meantime... are you at all into crafts? The Illuminators Org is a good place to check out for anything creative.

Have fun :D

Guest Barmacral

Dragonmount is good. I love Dragonmount. Everyone should love Dragonmount.

*snaps out of trance*

What? Oh no, never brainwashed anyone, never been brainwashed before either

*wonders what happened that his memory is blank*

Archived