DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yo! I'm back.

Sherper

Hi! Returning old fart here. Not sure how many of you remember me or my character.  Name's Sherper and I wrote a Blue Aes Sedai called Ellisha.

Having sorted out my life issues and gotten it back on track (for the most part), I've decided to return to the boards and continue writing her story for a bit.

So whats been happening here. It all looks so familiar yet so alien at the same time. Stuff has moved, and things have happened, I'm sure, since I've been away. Anyone feel like planning a story and in the process catch me up on what's been happening? *grin*

Glad to have you back!!

I have updated the WT website with Ellisha as an Aes Sedai; I also added you under the Blue Ajah page. Can I know her current age, too? I will add that, as well.

Not much has happened, to be honest! ICly, we're only a few days, perhaps a couple of weeks difference from the last time you were active >_> We just began Year 1001.

There is some activity between various sisters, and activity with the BT, too. (Outside of that, I'm not sure)

Editing to Add: With myself, as Jagen (Red Sitter) I'm getting some sisters together to go to the BT, just to check the place out, and possibly Bond them as Warders too, should anyone wish to do so. But, we don't have too many active BT players ATM (2? 3?), so I'm holding off for now.

I also have a White and Yellow sister. Not much going on with them.

Edited by Jagen Sedai

Another Bluueeee!! My novice Aubriana will likely go blue. so we should talk! 

I'm Arie, or Andrea of oooooold. I have a red and a novice atm. I'm pretty sparse since my work is stupid but I'm looking to change that drastically in the next month to 6 months so that maybe I might have a life again. :|

I'm certainly around for chats and plots and all the things.

Hey, thanks Jagen! I forgot a lot of things since it really has been a few years (forum-wise and WoT both. Ellisha I remember was a fresh blue who only just got her shawl, so 30-40?. 

And hello to you to Arie, I would most certainly be interested in doing some planning. Ellisha is my only WT character but she's pretty flexible (just like her morals) so she can be put in pretty much any situation.

I can start a planning thread in the next few days and just see who else is up for a bit of literary tomfoolery.

Hey Sherper,

Nice to meet you!

I'm a returning member too. Totally down to do some RP planning with your Blue whenever you start that thread

Just in the process of getting 3 old WT character bios approved now so I can join you 

Red sister

White sister

warder trainee

Please let me know if any are interesting

Heck yeah I am!

I plan to slowly activate my old characters one by one, and I have this overall arc planned in my head that will eventually see my Blue roaming the four corners of the world on a grand ol' adventure of murder, intrigue and drinking.

I'll be making a planning thread in the next couple of days (when I've straightened out a few minor details), so be sure to post your own wishes and suggestions when that comes up. I'm hella rusty as it has been a few years since I've greased my creative noggin, but hopefully I can get back into the groove of things very soon. 

• 2 weeks later...