DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Roll Call--April 2018

Gentled Ben

So it's April already! Spring is here, regardless of when you believe it started, and just like the world around us, the Black Tower is experiencing growth and revitalization with new members, classes, and epic One Power battles among members! What are some areas of personal growth that you are looking forward to this Spring? What are you spending your personal life points on this Spring? Myself, I bought an electric keyboard (a Yamaha P-115), and I'm trying to learn the piano.

Also, here. :tongue:

I am trying to make progress on my decluttering project this spring, and hopefully finish a blog series I started a year and a half ago :unsure:

Also, 10 points from my personal pool to Ben for taking the initiative to start the roll call :wink:

• RP - LEGACY

Here.

I start training for a job on April 9. I'm hoping this is a start of good things to come. Thankfully it will be 8-5 for 8 weeks, which should get my son through the rest of the school year. Then the schedule is 10-7, which I'm not thrilled about, but it's a start.

I'm still writing, which is a big thing for me. Trying to get this new story ready to submit in a couple weeks.

I am trying to pass the finals too (most of my classes have 50% weightage on finals so...), especially electrical technology. I have no idea why my college thinks that it's a good idea for everyone to study that.

After that...wait, it'll be summer before I have time for myself :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Niniel unpinned this topic