DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call for April 2018 - so we can know who all is here!

The Baddest Forsaken?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Of all the Forsaken in WoT, who (in your opinion) is the baddest (will leave the definition of baddest to each individual)? Feel free to expound upon why.

• Lanfear
    • Graendal
    • Sammael
    • Rahvin
    • Mesaana
    • Ishmael
    • Demandred
    • Semirhage
    • Aginor
    • Be'lal
    • Moghedien
    • Balthamel
    • Asmodean

Elgee's having internet issues so you've got me for now . . .  :laugh:

This month's poll will be a simple one, as I have a busy, busy day ahead.  Who, in your opinion is the "baddest" Forsaken? I will leave the definition of "baddest" to each person but please feel free to expound on your definition and why you chose as you did.

Also, go drag your friends in here too, please. The search function is still not fixed, so quite often this is the only way to tell that you've been active.

• Daruya pinned this topic

Mashiara ~ White Sitter

Ishamael is the worst of the worst because he's the one who prompted Lews Therin's suicide.  He's been the definition of evil since the series began!

Arie - Yellow Aspie & Kin

Edited by Arie

Ishmael and Be'Lal are the baddest. Ishy is batcrap crazy and, if I remember correctly, Be'lal made the Trollocs and such. Takes a twisted dude to create monsters out of people like that. Demandred is the WORST purely for the raging disappointment of the end of the series and I feel betrayed because he WAS my favorite. 

Millon, Der of the Cuen. 

Sunrise Lord - Aes Sedai - Yellow Ajah

I didn't vote... reason being is that the Forsaken all are terrible in their own way; it's impossible to put one above the rest.

That being said, Graendal and Ishamael in particular disgust me.  Granny for her use of mind-erased human puppets and Ishy for his utter lack of hope and desire to drag everyone else down with him.

Edited by Sunrise Lord

Elgee, Mom.

I picked Moggie, because she's such a slimy low-life.

• Elgee locked and unpinned this topic