DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi from US

vysterian22

New here just registered, but been checking out the site for awhile

I'm a huge Fantasy and Scifi and comic book fan like WoT, Star Wars, Star Trek Warhammer 40K, The novels in the world of Shannara

I started reading WoT kind of late back in college, I enjoyed WoT but I stopped reading after book nine for a few years and started to re-read the books I just finished the 9th book and working on the 10th book. My favorite character's of the series is Rand who was forced into the spot light, and his three girlfriends.

Welcome to Dragonmount. I started reading in 2010 and got hooked.

Please check out our social groups. You can join as many as you wish but be aware that you cannot see all of the boards until you are a member.

Yes, welcome to DM, vysterian!

I second Ry's suggestion to check out the social community section - the social groups are a lot of fun and a great way to make new friends. :biggrin:

Feel free to ask here if you have any questions about the site, our helpful members would be happy to answer.  And the insane ones may try to answer too. :dry:

All of the social groups should have a pinned thread for new or returning members to sign up - from there, the process depends on the group.  It can be more formal, like the White Tower having you fill out a questionnaire... or the Black Tower posting a welcome thread and letting you explore (or explode) at will. :laugh:

You can join any or all that appeal to you  - it's usually best not to over extend yourself, of course.  You can feel free to post in any topic that you see on a social group's boards regardless of whether you're a member, though. We all love interaction. :biggrin: