DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Around the Farm (open)

Matalina

Skechid paused in thought. "They would have to die. And I think..." He turned to the prisoners. "What are your plans for today? If there is nothing then you might as well follow me to the Infirmary. I'll need to speak to the M'hael and have you two as witnesses to this atrocity." He gestured to the prisoners. "I doubt they will get to a fair trial, but it's always good to have a good amount of evidence before something permanent likes execution is done."

Without waiting for their replies, Skechid wove the Gateway to the chamber beside his office. He motioned for them to step through before doing so himself and closing the Gateway behind him. It was warm in the Infirmary and there were few people around.

Two of the black coated men waiting in the Infirmary saluted hurriedly as Skechid entered and then stared openly at the prisoners. "We will need a tincture of bloodweave grass and roarman's flower. Let's see what these monkeys have to say for themselves."

[[ Assuming you mean us in this instead of prisoners. ''They would have to die. And I think..." He turned to the prisoners. "What are your plans for today?' ]]

The gateway was opened and Nox stepped into the Infirmary.  He hated this place.  He'd been one too many times for beatings received.  

This whole thing was putting Nox on edge and when he followed the Storm Leader into the Infirmary proper he sat down on the nearest cot and took a long deep breathes.  These were men he were supposed to trust with his life - brothers in arms and they had turned against them.  Fought them.  Who was he going to trust?  Everyone was suspect now.  

Nox heard a little of what the Storm Leader had asked for - now they were going to make them talk.  The idea of torture and interrogation bordered on the edge of what Nox had gone through most of his life.  Unwanted advances, doing things he didn't want to.  Nox dropped his head between his knees and tried to calm down...

The infirmary was making everything worse.  Nox mumbled. "I have to get back to my duty."  He'd helped as much as plausible.  No one would be angry for helping the Storm Leader, but Nox couldn't do it.  

Too much.  He breathed a sigh of relief when he reached the fresh air outside.  He had duty in Tear to manage.  He was likely late.  Likely to get an earful from the Asha'man he was taking over for.  But it's not like it was a hard job waiting for new men to join the Tower.

Nox had to get back into his routine.  First things exploded, then a traitor, interrogation and ... too much.  Nox thought as he headed for the traveling grounds.

[[ sorry, had to make an exit, timeline is getting out of wack waiting on the thread to do something more ]]

Edited by Matalina