DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Evil: Last poll

richglennon

I would say Padan Fain because he kicks butt when other evil characters aren't.

I totally agree. Who needs the One Power when you're this much of a badass?

I'll turn you into a quivering, convulsing heap with a brush of my fingers, I'll kill you with a scratch of my knife in seconds, I'll make you see things that aren't there, I'll turn nations and armies against you "just because I want to" and I'm not burdened by the encumberances of sanity.

Shweet deal!

I dont think SH has much that Fain can't handle.

What does Fain care if SH can smell Saidin and Saidar? He uses neither.

SH is bigger and stronger than all other Myrdraal? One brush from Fain's fingers will leave him twitching in agony. One nick from his dagger will kill him in seconds.

The only advantage I can see for SH is that he can run away from Fain through the shadows. That's not really a help in a fight as much as a convenient method for SH to run away from it.

Fain Wins! :twisted:

Ps. i am worried about any guy who picks Aran' gar

Um. Why?

I would choose Asmo. Cause then I'de know who killed me

Yeah! But then what if Illusion or Tel'Aran'Rhiod was used or inverted balefire or Aviendha was there with a bowl of old Frosted Flakes in Bullet Time and you know E Coli can kill really fast and--- *is chased into a burning windmill*

Guest Barmacral

Ok, sorry, I didn't see the humour either, but I missunderstood what you said and thought you meant that you didn't know what he was saying.

Maybe I should have followed it up with *folds arms and taps foot* or some such. The emoticons are limited in that regard. I was kind of inviting him to offend me.

Never mind, it doesn't matter. Only cake matters. You all need to eat more cake.

Archived